Chapter 1- hiding away

There is a lonely girl who hides her face away from everyone including herself. She doesn't know where life will take her. She just recently bought a apartment in NYC , she was sad to say good bye to her family she just moved from Nebraska to live here . Even though she is sad she knows she had to go. She unpacked all of her things and decided she wanted a pet. Later on in the day she went to the pet store she so all of the amazing options mice to birds she couldn't decide after 20 minutes of decideing she finds a soft shell turtle she falls in love with him she decides to name him Mac. Later on she meets new people and finds a best friend. Her name is Nikki, and turns out Nikki has a turtle too her name is loyla. Loyla has bright colors on her shell. Nikki and the girl decides to go out on an adventure so they leave their turtles at home with someone to watch them. The girls really don't know where they want to go but all they know is they want something exiting to happen and something excited did happen. Nikki and the girl were driving down the street and suddenly out of nowhere a big thing jumped on Nikki's car. When they turned around they see a big flash of green and orange riding on a skateboard along the streets. When it stops and turns around, they couldn't believe their eyes it was a turtle a huge turtle with knunchucks on his back. Nikki and the girl were so curious they decided to follow it. When they see it jump down in the sewer Nikki pushes the girl in and jumps in right after. The girl is ticked off bit she does forgive her. They decided that they would follow, the huge turtle but then they saw 1 more turtle fighting the other one they got really scared but as they started to back up the turtles turned to their left and noticed they saw what happen. Then they ran they ran as fast as they could no way of knowing how to escape the sewer they just ran but the turtles could out run them the girl was so scared that she passed out so then the turtle with the red bandana carried her to their lair so Nikki followed them the 2 turtles noticed that Nikki was shaking in the legs so they told her not to worry at all she said ok but she was to scared to trust them. When they finally get to their lair there girl was awake.When they got there the girls were shocked they didn't know that there were 2 more with a giant rat thing!
They were scared out of their minds but if the ran away they know either the turtles would find them or they would be lost in the sewer forever. So the girls introduced them selves as Nikki and Alessia. If your wondering how I know so much about this story if you must know I'm Alessia. So as Nikki and I were with the turtles we got to know them more and more. Nikki and I start becoming best friends with the ninja turtles. Raph fell in love with Nikki but Nikki never knew. When I found this out Raph did not want Nikki to know because he felt she would not share the same feelings but she did. Me on the other hand had feelings for Leo but he could never like someone like me I was too shy, scared of the world around me, and not a flirty kind of girl he could NEVER like me this I know for a fact. Unless I was wrong was I? No I was right he doesn't like me at all.

Nikki's. POV
I really wish Raph would share the same feelings I have with him no Nikki think positive he does like me. I can't think positive maybe if I ask him out on a date it could clear my mind ya I'm gonna do that. "Alessia come hear please" " yes what do you need" " im gonna ask Raph out on a date and I need you to be my wing man or would it be wrong girl? I have no idea but anyway please help!!!" "Ok I will" "ya thanks"
I can't beileve I'm doing this
1 Week Later
"

I think I'm ready Alessia" "Are you sure" "yep I'm ready and nervous too" "you will do fine"
"I'm glad your here to help" "I'm glad your actually gonna get a over life" "excuse me what about you with Leo" "in never gonna ask him out" "come on Alessia just do it" "ok fine I will" "ya I have to be there when you do it"
"Hey Raph" "What do you want Nikki" "Would you l-l-l-" "Stop studering just ask me" "ok fine would you like to go out on a date" "Ummm... I already have a girlfriend" "Oh ok then bye bye''
"Alessia I think I'm gonna cry" "please tell me from treats of joy?" "Nope he said no" *Nikki Cry's*

//////////////////////////////////
Check in for my
Next chapter if
You like the story
Remember I will
Base something's
In the story off of
Some episodes of
TMNT