"Oh that's nice of him." I says as he mutters something under his breathe but soon start the car and make that journey to his house. I wonder where he lives.

"How far is your house from the school?" I ask.

"About 10 to 20 minutes depending on traffic," He says as he keeps his hand steady in the wheel to keep the car from swerving.

After about 10 minutes of our comfortable silence he's breaks out the question.

"What made you interested in me?" He ask pouting slightly.

"Was it my looks?" He ask seriously

"Honestly..." I start but soon trail off.

"Honestly what?" He ask getting slightly impatient.

"Jaden, You made me want to come on to you. The way you acting, the way you react to things, The way you do everything. You just seem so perfect for me. I know I barely know you. it's just that you make me smile everytime I see you, even on my bad days. Which is most of the time. it's just your like the piece of the puzzle I needed to make my life complete. You just make my happy." I say as my voice starts to crack like I'm about to cry or something.

"You actually feel that way about me?" He ask slightly shocked.

"Yes I do Jaden, I feel taut way about you very much." I say looking at him sincerely, but he can't see me cause he's currently driving so yeah 😂.

"Tyrell..." He says but soon trials off

"Yes?" I ask

"Tyrell, you honestly make me happy, The way you smile makes me happy. The look on your face, I can tell that you been through some hard times, just like I have. And I finally found someone that could fit my perspective. 2 people that been through some deep shit and oh yeah you cute I guess," He says chuckling slightly while still keeping his eyes on the road and by the looks of it, I think we're close by the house cause we just got off the freeway.

About 5 minutes later we pull up to his house. And I start to get scared cause realization hits me, I'm about to meet his family, oh shit, oh shit, oh - s h i t. I wonder what his family is like. are they dysfunctional or are they a normal family. I'm going for the normal one.

When we pull in the driveway, I looked around to make sure this was his house. it's so nice.

When we get out the car, we get to the front door and there stands Jaden's dad.

"Hi." I say sheepishly "I'm Tyrell,"

"Gonna introduce him or not?" He ask while we moves to the side to let us in.

"JAY'CEE" He yells with footsteps coming after and here come the other member of the family.

"So guys, this is Tyrell" Jaden says introducing me to them.