Chapter 10 :Fin:

"Wait a minute you telling Vier made you become the guy youvare today?" Lucas asked

"No i was like this way beforw that happened to me. Selling girls was always business i ran it & vier worked for me but he was always jealous of me. So after my wife had Yn he decided he wanted to get married to her he was young doe he was 15 and yn was i only 2. So i told him no my daughter wasnt going to sit here and marry him idc what he said. But even me being in the business i was never home thats why Yn never knew me like that. The day Yn turned 4 was the day i got the call that they were attacked my wife died and my other two kids were killed. Yn was sent to a foster home & got adopted & ever since than i aint kno nothing about her . I got locked up cause they thought it was me and Vier stayed with everything that was mine"

"Wow . I feel bad cause i kidnapped Yn and sold her to Vier for 10M but i was dumb cause she made me have a soft heart she made me fall inlove with her. She showed me that not every female is the same. But i was dumb and just said business is business & sold her anyway & she was pregnant" lucas said while crying a lil "i regret it a whole lot"

"You sold my daughter knowing she was pregnant knowing vier can put her thru hell & all you had on ya mind was Business is Business" Kody said while drinking his Wine "Shaking my head man you put my daughter in danger, after i save her why should i let you keep her ?"

"You shouldnt sir but yk why your daughter is a beautiful young girl she is smart she is everything a man can ask for. Her heart is so big & nomatter what i put her thru she was always there & i didnt know how to appreciate it like i told you before she made my heart warm she showed me that there is more in this cold world she showed me that 1 women can change her whole perspective she showed me that you dont gotta face this world alone. I felt so safe in her arms. Who long hair her gorgeous eyes her beautiful voice always calming me down giving me good advice. She means the world to me she means everything to me & to think that she is with that other nigga bothers me because im in love with her nomatter what Yn is the girl that i want to be with & if you feel as though you wanna take her from me go ahead but im not gonna stop fighting till i get her back"

"Oh really you really love her ?" Kody asked

"I do im in love with her like so much & our daughter means everything to me"

Vier P.O.V
"You know Kody is coming Vier what are you going to do ?" Jimmy asked

"I have no idea i have to get rid of him his coming after Yn" i said all nervous

"Kill her"

"No i refuse to kill her!"i yelled

"Thats the only way to get him off ya back is to get rid of her"

"I cant Jimmy" i said while punching the wall

"You actually fell inlove with her?" Jimmy asked

"Yes i did. Even if she aint completely mine"

"You havent had sex with her?"

"No Jimmy i havent she refuses i dont know why"

"She dont want you" jimmy said while getting up & walking out the door "get rid of her before its too late"

Nobodies P.O.V
Vier was thinking & thinking all that evening time was running out & he knew Kody was going to kill him after everything he put him through.

"Yn!" Vier yelled upstairs he burst thru the door which he seen Yn feeding Nay

Yn P.O.V
I was feeding nay when vier burst thru the door. All of a sudden he out nay in her crib and pinned me against the bed