Fame, Success

Amelia's POV

Cassi, Madi, and I all walk to the pick up area and I see a shiny white convertable with a hot guy and a gorgeous girl waiting inside. It must be them. I say goodbye to the girls and walk towards the car. Sure enough, its Mario and Ariel.

They see all the kids staring at me in shock that I'm getting ready to get inside the car, and begin acting like they're too cool and crazy rich and almost so much so that they almost seem drunk. I turn around and wave at everyone staring because I don't give a shit, and climb in the car. We drive away and start cracking up.

"That was actually the best thing that has happened all day!" Ariel laughs.

"That was hilarious. I loved the little hair flip, wink, and wave thing you did Amelia," Mario laughed.

"I try, I try," I laughed.

"Mall time?" Asked Ariel.

"Absolutely!" I said excitedly.

"Sweet," Mario added.

~

After the mall, which was pretty crazy, we decided to go to my house. When we arrived I gave them a house tour.

"Alright everyone welcome to MTV cribs!" I joked.

Amelia's room

"Amelia your house is so pretty," Ariel said

"Thank you! You should say that to my mom, she's always complaining about how it's so messy, but this is how it always is," I laughed.

"So, Amelia, tell us about yourself," Mario said.

"Okay. What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Favorite color? Favorite animal? Do you play sports? What's your social media?" They asked.

"Um... okay. My favorite color is blue, my favorite animals are elephants and dogs, I dance, and all my social media is @ amelia.kelly." (A/N sorry if that's anyone's @).

"We'll follow you."

*ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding*

"I can't find you on YouNow or Musical.ly," said Mario.

"Me either," said Ariel.

"Well that's because I don't know what those things are," I replied.

Their eyes widened and mouths dropped.

"Oh My God! Give me your phone!" Ariel said excitedly. I handed it to her unlocked. She opened the App Store and downloaded YouNow and Musical.ly. "Make these!" She said.

I gave in and signed up.

"We're going live right now!" Mario said.

I hit the go live button and we posed for a screen shot.

"We won't tweet it out or anything, we'll let the people come," Mario said.

~

Right now there are about 50 people watching my broadcast. They aren't Ariel or Mario's diehard supporters either. They're just normal cool people. I guested a few and they're super chill. I followed them on social media and stuff and it was super fun.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna go now... um... follow my Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat they're all amelia.kelly. And my Musical.ly which I just made is Lia.ly so go follow that! I'll be posting on there after this so yeah! Bye!" I said, then ended the broadcast.

"Wow... you're like a pro at this," Mario said.

"It's so cool! Like you can say and do whatever you want. This is a great app. You can use it for so many different things. Like, entertainment, ranting, sharing opinions, anything. And the fact that it can influence others in a positive way, is amazing! Thanks for showing me this guys!" I said.

"Our pleasure! Now. Let's get onto MUSICAL.LY!!!" squealed Ariel.

"She's the Musical.ly queen Lia, you'll see..." Mario sighed.

I pulled up Ariel's page. 10 MILLION! Whoah.

"Let's do one on yours first," she said.

"Okie Dokie!" I said.

I looked through the songs and decided to do 'Girl in the Mirror' by Sophia Grace ft. Silento because the snippet was super sassy and fit me perfectly so I thought 'hey! Why not?'

~

After Ariel and I did one on both of ours, it was Mario and I's turn.nWe decided on "Heathens' by Twenty One Pilots for Mario's and 'Mrs. Potato Head' by Melanie Martinez for mine. They turned out nicely.

The three of us took A LOT of selfies today. I posted one on Instagram and captioned it:
'with my internet besties💗' and tagged them.

I got way more likes than I usually do. It was crazy. My followers went up about 2k. And that's a lot, considering I had like 300 something earlier today. Who would have known that this would be one of the best days of my life?

---------

Two chapters up and running! LET'S GO!