More people Find out

Aph
"So Vylad I was wondering if you wanted to have a party to welcome you. Your parents are would be coming. Your brothers. And some friends. "I asked him. "Sure that would be nice. And I just got a job so that's something I can tell my parents. "He smiled. "Greta it will start in an hour. Want to help me with the food"I asked. I nodded. "You shouldn't even ask. "He smiled. 
Party starts
When everyone got here they were all around Vylad. Except Aaron. He was by me. But when Vylads parents brought his ex girlfriend and she was getting flirty I felt jealous. I didn't know why. But I did. "So good friend "Aaron asked. I nodded. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me. "He asked. I looked at him. "S-sure. I would love to"I said. He smiled.
Vylad
"S-sure. I would love to"he said. I felt my heart break. "So Vylad I was wondering if you know. Wanted to start dating again. "Emma said. My ex. And of course my parents had to bring her. "I'm sorry Emma. But I don't date cheaters. "I said. "Hmp. Fine. I'll just go talk to that white haired hottie "she left. "One. Two. Three. "I whispered. "Get away from him"Kaitlynn yelled at Emma. I laughed. "So Vylad I was thinking of you moving back I with your dad and I"Mom said. I shook my head. "Sorry. But I staying here until I get enough money to buy my own place. I just got a job. So it will be a while"I said. "Here I'll give you money"he said. "No. Mom I need to get money on my own"I said. She nodded. "Ok. But if you really need it and you have no one else. Please tell me. "She asked. "I promise. O my if I really need it and it's an emergency. "I said. She smiled. "I'm just so glad my baby is back home. And living with your crush "my mom laughed. "Mom stop. I don't like her anymore "I said. "Oh Vylad I know your lying. I know yo still have feelings for Aphmau. But I think that boy over there is her boyfriend "she pointed to Aaron. "There not dating yet"I said. "Well then you still have a chance"she laughed. I shook my head.

"What chance"
I said