Chapter 1

I slow down and turn my sprint into a slow jog. Reaching my resting grounds, a bench that needed a new paint job, I look down at my watch.

6:46am... Slower than usual

Most days  I reach the bench before 6:40, so now I do not have time to enjoy my stretches or the scenery being provided by Central Park. I have been running the same path for a little over 5 years and still to this day it manages to take my breath away. Especially in the summer when the sun is just making its first appearance of the day around this time.  Realizing I am staring aimlessly at the view I start my stretches and go through my schedule for the day in my head. 

Luckily today was not going to be a very hectic day. I need to go into the office to sign some paper work, a few showings of the new penthouse in the upper east side ,  and I also have to go to the car dealership. The rest I could simply tell my assistant to do.

Looking back down at my watch, I frown

6:53am... Shit

I was even more behind schedule. Shaking out my legs one more time I burst out into a sprint. Another great thing about running around this time is the lack of noise AKA the lack of people. My penthouse was only a few blocks away from Central Park so I should make it back in time.

My hair was slick back into a tight ponytail to prevent any strands from getting in my face. My breast were tightly strapped down by my black Nike sports bra which was on display since I zipped my black hoodie halfway down at the start of my run. I am a fan of Nike since most of my workout clothes are by them. Including the black leggings and black shoes I chose today.

I ran passed a man setting up his hot-dog cart near the entrance making me run faster. That guy was only there after 7 meaning I am too behind schedule for my own comfort. 

I slow down just enough to look both ways and check if a car was coming then I dashed across the street. My doorman saw me coming and opened the door just in time to let me in. I would run up the stairs but not even all my years running track could prepare me to run up 68 flights. I came to a slow stop in front of the elevators and pressed the button. I looked down

7:09am... not my best time

I manage to make it up without anyone stopping the elevator. I took my key out of the arm band where I keep my phone. As soon as I opened the door I was blinded by the sun coming in through my windows.

 As soon as I opened the door I was blinded by the sun coming in through my windows

I can not be mad at that view. Pulling out my headphones I went into my room and stripped out of my clothes before they started to stick due to the sweat. I place them into the hamper and step right into my glass shower.

I pulled my hair tie out of my hair and stepped under the shower head making me sigh, the water was slightly cool but felt great on my warm body. My soaked hair barely reached below my breast. I soon turned it to a warmer temperature so my muscles could relax. I wash both my hair and body as quickly as possible.