T.T.L ➳ chap. eight

Odell POV

When Aaliyah and I got into the rental car I bought, the whole car ride was silent as fuck. I knew she was upset with me but I don't know why or what I did. If anything I should be mad at her because of her talking to that bitch ass nigga that I never knew about. So I guess two people can play the silent game.

Finally making it to the hotel room, which was huge, we both widened our eyes in disbelief on how nice the room was. Aaliyah dropped her bags on the bed and floor and walked over to the window.

 Aaliyah dropped her bags on the bed and floor and walked over to the window

"Woah, this place is beautiful." she said looking at the gorgeous view outside the window. I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Like you." I said kissing her cheek. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. "And I'm sorry for being an ass on the plane. I know you were mad at me for talking to the flight attendants n' shit but I am sorry."

"Mhm, you should be. Duke told me you fucked them." she said giving a sarcastic smile.

"Yes, I know. But that's in the past... if it makes you feel any better they weren't that good." I said letting out a little chuckle as did Aaliyah.

"Yes that jus' makes me feel so so much better." she said kissing my nose and letting go of my neck walking to the bed getting her phone out of her purse. "Taylor and Duke said they are ready downstairs so we can get something to eat."

"Ok, we're eating at the little place downstairs?" I asked. She nodded her head while typing away on her phone while letting a small smile formed on her face.

"Danny says wassup." she said looking at me and locking her phone, placing it in her back pocket.

"Tell em' I said what's good?" I spoke. "You ready?" she took a look around the room and nodded her head.

"Uh, yeah. Ready." she said grabbing the room key off the table. I followed behind her to the elevator closing the door behind me. I looked at her as she leaned against the wall with her eyes closed. She looked a little sick, maybe even tired. I walked over to her kissing her forehead and just holding her in my arms. She wrapped her hands around my torso rubbing my back.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"About the show tomorrow?" she asked unsure. I nodded my head walking to the elevator as the doors opened. "Not really nervous, I can't really explain it. Like, I'm not nervous I just wanna get it over with. Maybe anxious."

"Welp, I know you'll be great. Because you have a secret weapon that will be there with you." I said smiling like a little kid.

"Oh really, what would that be?" she smiled.

"Me." I cheesed.

"I sure do and no one else can have you." she smiled pecking my lips. "And if someone else has you, Imma beat yo ass."