Chapter 2: new school

Larrys P.O.V

I found out this morning me and the newmans are transferring schools and unfortunately the school we are going to was Grojband's school so we were stuck in the same classes and same school as Grojband, wonderful.

Carries P.O.V

After yesterday things got so frustrating first Larry was hanging out with a stupid boy from grojband it made me so mad.

then hearing the news about transferring schools I got even more mad now I have to go to a stupid school with Riffin.

I mean if I have to be locker neighbours with him or even sit beside him in classes I'm gonna die.

what's gonna happen next? Laney and Larry start liking each other and becoming best friends, or worse boyfriend and girlfriend I shaked, I knew Larry was a boy I knew it for a while now but I like him as a friend but still things are gonna get weird.

Laneys p.o.v

I woke up in the morning "another day at school again everything will go good I just know it" I thought as I straightened my hair.

I put my makeup on and changed into my normal clothes I walked out of my room grabbing my bag and everything else.

I ran out the door I met up with the band at Corey's garage, we all walked to school together laughing and talking like always.

I was hoping he didn't find out about yesterday. So we got at school I went to my locker, as I walked I noticed a familiar face it was Larry I looked at him in shock and thought "since when does he go here I thought he went to the other school?".

I walked over to my locker when he left, my other locker neighbour was core he walked over to his locker, I watched core open his locker without him noticing me, then I just looked back and grabbed my stuff

"hey lanes" core said to me. "Hey core" I replied. Then things got worse "hello riffin.." We heard a voice behind. We turned around and said "gasp the newmans" as we always say when we see them.

I acted like I didn't know they were here just for fun, "where's Larry?" I mumbled. "Speak up we can't hear you dude" Carrie said. I facepalmed "nevermind..." I said.

Corey's p.o.v

I just stood there I was frustrated because the newmans showed up "this is wonderful Carrie is here, and that Larry girl is here where he will probably get closer to lanes" I thought in sarcasm well the first part. "so riffin maybe we can beat you in any type of tryouts you guys sign up for" Carrie Grinned.

I Cringed, I hate how Carrie always thinks she is better than me it drives me crazy.

"we're going to class c'mon lanes" I said. Me and lanes walked to class with each other. The worst part was all of he newmans were in the same classes as Us.