After the very large T-Rex ate the very small and cute goat, we moved on to watching the mosasaur and I knew it was gonna be cool.

And I was right.

They had a huge great white shark come and dangle over the pool that the mosasaur lived in, and when she came to eat it, she practically swallowed it whole, and soaking us in the process. "Wow that was amazing!!" I said to Gray, laughing happily. We moved lower into the ground and saw her swimming around, eating the rest of the shark that she didn't finish.

"We should go on the gyro-thingy now" I said after the show was over. "There's a special one that only people who work her have access to and it has three seats instead of just two." I said happily.

We arrived at the train and boarded, Zach and Gray sat next to each other, while I sat across from Gray.

The only thing I could concentrate on we're the girls that kept flirting with Zach. I felt my anger flare up, but I ignored it, trying to figure out why it bothered me so much. I looked up after a moment and saw that Gray was crying. I pulled him over to me and hugged him and asked what was wrong.

"My parents are getting divorced... Zach says in gonna get two of everything but I don't want that" he said crying harder. I looked at Zach and saw he was too busy with the girls to help his brother, so I kicked him in the shin, hard. "Ow! Why did you do that?!" He yelled, not loud enough to get the attention of the people on the train but loud enough for the girls to hear and laugh.

"You're brother is crying and all you're worried about is some girls that you'll never see again?!" I asked angrily. I finally calmed Gray down and let him take seat by the window while I sat across from Zach. I glared at him most of the way and smiled whenever Gray talked to me.

Once we arrived at the Gyrospheres, I had already made Gray a happy and smiling little boy, and since we had the V.I.P  wristbands, we barely had to wait in line, which made him even more excited and happy.

"What do you think is gonna happen by just staring at them?" Gray asked, as he caught Zach staring at some girls. I burst out laughing, and so did the girls he was staring at. They got in and left, and now it was our turn. I showed them my pass and they brought out the three seated one, and we all got in. I decided to let Gray sit on the outside so he could see the dinosaurs and I sat in the middle next to Zach, who was driving.

On the little screen that showed the safety tips, it said that we had to turn around like 4 minutes after we got out here, and I pouted, as didGray.

"We can always come back tomorrow... Right?" I asked looking at the boys. Gray nodded and Zach shook his head 'no'.

"We're V.I.P we can stay out for a little longer." He said smiling at us. "I'm just worried that my little brother won't get the Jurassic World experience that we came here for"

"No, we have to go back, it might be important" I said in protest.

Before I could argue any more, Zach's phone rang. Claire was calling, and he answered, but he didn't look very happy to do so. "What Claire? I can't hear you... We're in the hamster ball" he said, and I heard his phone start to lose connection. He hung up and shoved it in his pocket. "See no problem?" He said grinning smugly.
"We're fine...only a few more minutes" He said smiling at us. Zach somehow managed to convince us to stay, and we found an unknown path, and decided to take it.

"Wow these are beautiful... But this is really unsafe we should go..." I said nervously. Zach and Gray started to argue with each other about how many dinosaurs there were, and when I counted I only saw four. "What are you talking about Gray?" I asked confused.

"Five" he said pointing in the glass reflection. I saw a huge, T-Rex like Dino, and nearly screamed, but Zach covered my mouth. It ran past us and I saw how huge it was. It had beautiful large white scales, that had a tint of grey, and claws that were the size of my forearm, sharper than any bald I had ever seen. Zach quickly moved us out of they way, but we got nailed by a tail by one of the ankylosaurs. It hit us so hard that we tipped upside down. "We'll be fine if we just stay quiet" I said hoping I was right, but wanting to keep the boys calm.

Zack and I's phones both went off. I saw my dad name pop up, but it quickly stopped like he hung up while Zach's phone kept going off and he tried to reach it. I looked up when Gray said to, and saw a large Amber eye staring us down. "Oh shit!" I said surprised. I almost started to cry as soon as I saw it, cursing the vibrating of the glass that attracted it's attention.

The large Dino, that I decided was a girl, turned us right side up, stared at us curiously. She then decided that she wanted to see what's inside, and stabbed her huge middle claw through the nearly impossible to break glass, and it was only about a foot away from my face. I screamed loudly, terrified, but Gray and Zach both grabbed my hand to calm me down. She pulled her claw out, and then wrapped her huge jaws around the glass, almost like a snake unhinging it's jaw, and I stared down her dark and warm, (so warm that it fogged the glass) throat, and lifted is up and slamming us on the ground, cracking the glass. She lost the grip and we rolled to where we were facing the ground, and she picked us up again, this time breathing the glass.

I reached out and started to unbuckle Gray and Zach's belts, but I needed both hands for Gray, seeing as his was stuck. Zach got the hint and all three of us fell to the ground soon after Zach got his and mine unhooked, while I got Gray's. We all somehow curled up into balls so our legs weren't crushed, and as soon as the ball was lifted up again, we made a break for it.

***********Cliff hanger!!!***********

Yup a cliffhanger. I'm so so so so sorry that this is so late... I swore I published it but I guess not... Oh well... Anyway I hoped you liked it, comment what I need to fix or if you liked it, and don't forget I take requests, just message me and I'll let you know. Please tell me about any mistakes so I can fix it please.