Chapter 1

Oh wow!! I didn't think anyone would like this story but I'm so happy that you do!! I haven't been on wattpad for a while because of some drama, but now that I'm back I'm gonna continue the story, and I also take requests, if anyone is interested, just message me and I'll let you know if I can do it or not. Also, this story isn't exactly like the movie, and not everything happens when and where it's supposed to happen, as well as me adding some things to the plot. As everyone knows I don't own Jurassic World, or the characters!! :) Enjoy!!!
~thequeenoftrash01

Y/N's P. O. V

"Wow Gray, who knew you were so smart... You know more about Dinosaurs than most people who work here.. And I would say almost as much as me... Maybe you should work here when you're older" I said smiling, and ruffling his curls gently. His face lit up in a happy smile, and he went back to curiously staring out the window. Gray stared in awe at the sign that showed that he was finally in his new favorite place. "Can we see the Tyrannosaurus Rex?! It's one of my favorites! Did you know that it has 60 teeth and that its tail is used for balance?!" He asked excitedly. I grinned at his enthusiasm and told him that I did in fact know that. "Of course we can see the T-Rex, and we can even see the raptors, which no one is allowed to see yet, but I can get you a special tour" I exclaimed, noticing the we reached our destination. "Ok now let's find Zach and Zara, and we can be off!!"

When we arrived at the hotel, Gray threw his bag to the floor and flung opened the doors to the balcony. I smiled at his energy, and looked at Zach, who plopped himself onto the bed and began to play on his phone.

"Let's go let's go let's go!!!" I heard Gray say, but his excitement quickly spiraled downward as Zach said they had to wait. "We really don't have to wait... Let's go see the herbivores first, and whatever else you'd like to see.... Which is everything I hope" I said cutting in before Gray got sad. I saw Zara roll her eyes when Gray cheered and glared at her heavily.

Gray and I practically ran out the door in excitement, and Zach followed behind us. Zara walked into a table because she was so busy looking at her phone that she didn't notice the desk there. She continued walking like nothing happened and I snickered to myself.

"Ok well first we have to go see Claire but then we can see the animals." I said happily, making our way over to the building Claire was in. We walked in but this time I stayed with Zach as Gray ran off.

"Gray?" I heard Claire say. I looked up and saw her near red hair flowing as she walked down the stairs. "Aunt Claire!!" Gray said running over to help her. Zach walked over as well as Zara, but I decided to awkwardly stay back as they talked. "Aunt Claire have you met Y/N?" Gray asked looking at me. I took that as my cue to walk over there, but Claire's phone rang and she had to go. "Ok... Time to see the animals" I said happily.

- - - - - - - - -T I M E S K I P- - - - - - - - -

Once we finally reached the herbivores, and Gray told me everything he knew, Zach decided that it was time to ditch Zara.

"Gray scatter! Go go go!" He yelled when he noticed that Zara was too busy to notice we were gone. Gray grabbed my hand and darted through the crowd, and people yelled at him to slow down. Zach met up with us, having taken a different route and I laughed along with the boys.

"Hey look the T-Rex enclosure!! Let's go!!" I said excitedly, leading them through the gate.

I made sure Gray was able to get up front, because he was one of the shortest people there, and I had to ask a very tall boy to go to the back so other kids could see, he said some mean words to me, I threatened to feed him to my raptors, and he moved.