Chapter 54: 4th of July Weekend at Daytona

Kennedy's POV

*Thursday*

"I don't know if I like orange on you. It's just... orange is not a pretty color. I mean I like it but I'm not sure" I say as I sit on the counter of Chase's hauler. We were talking about his fire suit. It was orange, white, and black to match his car.

"So you like it but you don't like it..."

"Exactly"

"Of course Honey, because that obviously makes sense" he smiles.

"It does...to me"

He walks over to me and stands inbetween my legs and I run my fingers across his scruff.

"Have I ever told you how gorgeous your eyes are?" He asks.

"A few times before, yes" I giggle and continues to look at me.

"Do I have something on my face?" I ask trying to feel something on my face.

"No Darlin, you're just so d*** beautiful" he says squeezing my thighs.

"You kill me, Chase. You kill me" I blush and hop down and try to head for the door.

"Wait" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me back towards him. He wraps his arms around my waist and presses his lips to mine. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you, Darlin"

"I love you too, Babe" I smile and walkout of the hauler.

*later*

"I better get to the garage, it's almost time for the Xfinity practice"

"Okay, have fun" I smile.

"I will" he smiles back and pecks my lips before running off.

Time to go find my future bridesmaids!

*a few hours later*

I asked all of the girls to be my bridesmaids. I chose Sammy, who I actually haven't talked to yet but I'm on my way to Kasey's RV, Amy Reimann, Karsyn Elledge (I called her), Erin And Emma Blaney (I called them also), and I'm still trying to decide if I want Stephanie in my wedding or not because she still hasn't talked to me. She hasn't even said anything to me now that her and Blaney are broken up.

I don't know what to do.

"Hey Sammy!" I say walking into Kasey's RV.

"Hey Girly! What's up?" She asks setting Tanner down because he was asleep.

"I have something for you" I smile handing her a small box.

"Awe, it's not even my birthday!"

"Oh I know" I giggle.

She opens it and it was a little necklace that was a circle and above it, it had a little diamond design to show it was like a engagement ring. Then above that it says "Now it's my turn to pop the question. Sam, will you be my bridesmaid?"

"Kennedy Karina Kahne! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah!"