Ch. 2

LindseyMackenzie POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked towards the house, I saw Trey sneaking out the window right above the porch were Jenny stood. He saw me and winked. I rolled my eyes and let out a small chuckle. He does that to everyone, well except for Emily if he would actually notice her.

I glanced back up at Trey and he held a finger to his mouth hinting for me not to tell on him. Man, Trey was looking good in my opinion. His black thing leather jacket was shining from the moonlight and his smile showed his cute little dimples.

I gave him a small nod and chuckled as I walked up to the front door were Jenny went inside with Emily, Katy, and the mystery girl. I entered the house to find Jenny and the mystery girl wearing a turquoise swimsuit arguing. I looked at the kitchen to see what looks like a tornado has just rip through there. I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Emily.

"Do you think Trey is here?" She asked me.
"Probably, but I wouldn't go looking for-," I was cut off by AJ.

"He's upstairs in his room. He's grounded." Emily nodded her head.
"I'll just go check on him." Then Emily disappeared up the stairs.

"She likes him doesn't she?" AJ asked me.
"Yeah. It's pretty obvious." I responded while AJ nodded along.

"What's her name?" I asked pointing towards swim suit girl.
"Lola, our babysitter." AJ said skating around in circles. I nodded my head.

"TREYS NOT IN HIS ROOM!" Emily shouted racing down the stairs. Gosh, Emily you don't snitch. Come on, I thought I taught you better. Jenny just had a total flip out thanks to Emily. Bobby grabbed Trey's iPad and gave it to Jenny. We all huddle around the tiny iPad.

"He's buying concert tickets at Tiny's Pawn Shop, in the city." Lola read of the tablet.
"He went to the city!" Jenny started shout.

"Jenny, take a chill. It's just the city." I said trying to calm Jenny down.
"Calm down? You want me to calm down after Lola let Trey go into the city at night!" Jenny said.

"I didn't know he snuck out. I don't even know what he looks like." Lola said.
"Babysitting rule number one. You don't let a kid out of your sight." Jenny said while attempting to calm herself down.

"Why don't we just go into the city, get Trey, come back and fix this mess?" Lola asked.
"Fine." Jenny said. Bobby held up his parents car that was super nice.

We all walked out to the garage and open the door. "No! No! No!" Jenny said shaking her head.
"Your car can't fit all of us." Lola said while jingles the SUV keys.

"Fine." Jenny said. "I'll drive. No I'll drive." Jenny and Lola said at the same time arguing about who's driving.
"I'll drive!" Jenny said and grabbed the keys. We all piled into the car and buckled up. Jenny drove at her same normal speed of 20 mph on a high way! A bicycle past us. Great. We're going even slower.

"And a bicycle just pasted us." Lola said sighing.
"I'm not adding a speeding ticket to stolen car." Jenny said. "Now what do we all say if the parents asked where we where?" Jenny asked us already knowing the answer.
"Ice cream!" We all said smiling.

After a while Lola took out her camera and told Jenny to smile. "No Lola. Now's not the time." Jenny said annoyed.
"Jenny, art can happen any where. It's spontaneous." Lola said. "Smile."
"No!" Jenny said looking at Lola while Lola took the picture.

We finally were getting close to the pawn shop at least according to the GPS we were.
"Turn left in 3 miles." The GPS spoke.

"Are you sure this is right?" Jenny asked.
"Yes, that's what the GPS said." Lola answered.