His soft spot.part 9

Start from the beginning

I'm pretty sure Megan ,(I refuse to keep calling her my aunt),decided to take revenge on them in this way and knowing her,she must be fully enjoying it.

''I need to make a visit on her soon,to give her a reminder of what she owes to us'',Darco said and I shifted uncomfortably.

If I wasn't the one in the car right now with him,I'd be terrified by his tone and the way he said that.

I can only imagine Megan's terror when he visits her and 'reminds' her in his own way,about what she owes.

It's a well known fact to everyone,that when you owe money to the mob,you'd better have a damn good amount of luck with you.

Darco then turned back to the steering wheel and drove off the street.

I looked outside the window of the hummer as we passed by several streets and soon we were facing the main square where all the popular clubs and cafes were,as well as some huge buildings.

I felt a weigh on my thigh and I looked down to see Darco's hand rubbing it smoothly.

''Are you still very sore?'',he asked looking to the front but I couldn't help but notice that his voice was somewhat husky again.

Men..

''Not much,the hot bath helped a lot I think'',I said playing with his fingers.

He suddenly turned the car to the opposite direction surprising me.

''What's wrong?'',I asked as he seemed to be in a hurry.

''We're going back home'',he said huskily.

I felt warmth on my lower body as he started rubbing my leg and thigh up and down repeatedly.

I gulped when I realised why he wanted us to go back home.

''I don't know if I'm ready for another one today  yet'',I said and he nodded.

''I know baby'',he said.

Within a few minutes we were out of his condo again.

He got out of the car and came to the other side.Just when I was about to get off the huge truck he came and picked me up from my waist putting me down as if I'd break.

I have to admit though the hummer was very high for my short legs but I could still get off it.

''Why do you drive a tank?'',I asked as we got inside his loft again.

He chuckled and picked me up going up the stairs to his bedroom.

I felt him trailing kisses on my neck and nibbling on it as he layed me down to the bed and he layed down next to me pulling me to his side.

He locked his arms around me and we started kissing.

I layed my head against his shoulder and flicked his nose.He took my finger in his mouth and started licking it making me blush again.

........................................................................................................................................

''Tomorrow we'll go to your apartment and take your most important and necessery stuff and bring them here,you'll be staying with me from now on'',Darco said holding me to him as we stood against the kitchen's counter.