Michizou Tachihara

You crossed your arms and sighed. Why would the Port Mafia celebrate a stupid occasion such as the birthday of Elise? Of course.. Ougai was obsessed with her that was the reason. Yet you were annoyed that you had to participate since as a Black Lizard member you already were around idiots the whole time. So you hoped for today, this idiot Tachihara won't be a pest and you would be spared of his dumb comments. Your hopes vanished when you saw the said man as he walked up to you. "Yo~ You're here too? You sure that you didn't get lost?" he grinned. You growled and straightened yourself up.
Whenever Tachihara and you crossed ways, you both couldn't even stand one minute without bicker. "Do you have a problem with that, dickhead?" you hissed. Tachihara growled and grabbed your collar. "You seem to have a death wish. Well, I think I can help.." he grinned and held a knife at your throat. "Stop." Ougai's cold voice interrupted your little 'private conversation'. Tachihara pulled away and sighed. "Sorry boss." he mumbled. You sighed and bowed in deep apology. "Sorry for causing trouble." you said.
"If you're sorry, you have to be the first victim of our game!" Elise exclaimed and grinned. "Game?" you asked, dumbfounded. "Seven minutes in heaven." Ougai said. ... You stood there, remained silent until you burst out into laughter. "Sorry, I am not 12 anymore. I don't play such dumb, childish games." you giggled and turned around. "You sure you want to break Elise-chan's heart?" Ougai's venomous voice made you stop and shiver in fear. "O..Of course not boss. I'll play.." you gave in and made Elise jump in victory. "And because you didn't want to in the first place, I chose your partner~" Elise grinned and looked over to Tachihara. "NO FUCKING WAY!" you both yelled and pointed at each other.
Ougai sighed and ordered Chuuya and Ozaki to drag you both to the closet. The executives ignored your loud protests and threw you in the closet before they locked the door. "Don't kill each other!" Chuuya yelled. You sighed and shook your head. "You're heavy, so.. MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME!" Tachihara hissed. You then noticed that you were in his lap. "Oh I am sorry to make you uncomfortable~ but this stinky closet is too small to move." you chuckled. "HEY. IT'S NOT STINKY! WE CLEAN OUR CLOTHES EVERY DAY!" Chuuya yelled from outside, annoyed and with a pout since it was HIS closet.
You chuckled and ignored your subordinate. Tachihara sighed but didn't try to push you off either. "This is the worst day in years." the male sighed and inhaled deeply. You tried to say something when you were cut off by something warm. He was kissing you?! Tachihara was clearly shocked, since the only thing he did was bend forward and exhale. His lips came in contact with yours by accident..
He pulled away in an instant, his face bright red and he tried to stutter an excuse. "D..Don't get the wrong idea, idiot! It was an accident!" he yelled at you. You blinked and smirked. "Shut up and do this accident again." you said and pulled him back for a second kiss. Tachihara was completely confused by your behavior. He held you close and put his arms around you in an awkward manner. It's like he never hugged someone before. When the kiss ended, you lied in each other arms and no words were exchanged.
... "Why do you irritate me that much?" he finally broke the silence. You blinked and looked up. "Every time I see you, I want to wipe that smug grin off your cute face. But at the same time, I want to rip off your clothes and make you moan my name as loud as you can."
Now it was your turn to blush a nice shade of red. "You're a pervert jerk. Every time I see you, I want to punch you in the face. But.. to be honest I rather want to touch you more.. gently all over your damn sexy body." you admitted.
"TIIIIMES UUUUP!" Elise shouted and opened the door. When the light flooded the closet, you still sat in Tachihara's lap, both faces bright red and you didn't notice the stares from your mafia comrades.
"If.. that offer still stands to rip off my clothes.." you began and traced his arms. Tachihara grinned and pulled you close by your neck. "Of course..~" he purred and tried to pull off your top. "Elise-chan don't look at them! Chuuya close that damn door!" Ougai whined and covered Elise's eyes. "WHAT? NO NOT IN MY FUCKING CLOSET! GET LOST!" Chuuya yelled and threw you both out from his precious fancy clothing collection.
Well, it seems you have to continue in your room~ This time, your loud voices weren't angry yells but moans..