Chapter 1: Meeting each other

Renée is being played by me Nathalie while Brody is played by Barry Allen
Justin POV
I watched him as he spoke with his other jock friends and his best friend Daniela France. She's the only girl on the Basketball team. She's Panamanian with a dark complexion. She's what you would refer to as a tomboy and her and Brody go way back. She lives with her dad and three brothers. She has short black hair and is standing tall at 5 11' which is pretty tall for a girl and tall for me since I'm only 5 4'. Anyways Back to him.
The way his head tilted back and his nose slightly scrunched up was adorable. I wish I could see him laugh everyday.
Oh! Hi! My name is Justin Miranda. I go to Midwood Highschool. Uhh I listen to different styles of music mostly being rock. I'm gay. Surprised? Eh oh I live with my two parents my two irritating sisters and my brother. I have two best friends and finally I have a huge crush on the school's bad boy, Brody Vincent. He's amazing. He lives with his two parents and two sisters and brother. He is standing at 6 4' and had light brown hair with deep green eyes. He plays football and is team Captain. Anyways I'm going to go back to my staring.
"Hey Justy!" I heard a voice form behind me making me jump startled. I put my hand on my chest for dramatic effect.
"Ylonis, you scared me half to death!"
"Yea I guess." This is Ylonis, she is one of my best friends. She's really cheery and always in the mood for hugs lives with her two parents bother sister and has committed incest before with her cousin. JK on the last one. She's 5 6'. But wouldn't that be very interesting. I mean how do people even come up with the idea to-
"Justin!!" I backed away from my thoughts to look at Ylonis.
"Yes?"
"Nothing you were staring off into space again."
"Oh oops." I started to stare at Brody again oh my god his hair how I would love to run my hands through his beautiful luscious curls while he makes me-
"Dude!" Again Ylonis interrupted me from my thoughts.
"What!?" I replied sharply. You don't just interrupt someone's daydream of getting fucked.
"There's a new student." She said and nodded to the direction behind me and away from Brody. Jesus do you ever let me daydream in peace! I turned to see a tall figure. They were wearing black ripped skinny jeans, black converse, a black v-neck shirt with a black hoodie that had My Chemical Romance written all over it. I noticed they had a messenger bag that had the names of different bands such as Sleeping with sirens and Panic! At The Disco but some I don't listen to like Black Veil Brides. They were wearing a half of a yin and yang necklace. (The yin part) and a half heart necklace that  I recognized as joker and a necklace that had a Harley Quinn charm. I've seen those they were sold at Hot Topic my fav store! Oh and the strap of the person's messenger bag had pins that were like "Twenty One Pilots" and "Be yourself because everyone else is Stupid" it had the words are taken crossed out. The person had a yin and yang pin.  This person seems interesting. But they have their hoodie up so I couldn't tell what gender they were. However they were tall as they looked to be about 6 feet. Thier hair was shoulder length and a midnight black but i don't want to judge my brothers hair is like that and my sisters hair is shorter.
"If you two are done staring I would like to go to my locker please? Now move." I heard a deep yet soft feminine voice speak and I looked to see the new person. She had looked up and  I met a pair of piercing almost soul seeing blue-grey eyes. I noticed she had and eye brow piercing a lip piercing a couple of extra ear piercings with a nose piercing.
"Again can you move or do I have to make you?" I then realized she was speaking with me. I moved to the side and watched as she went to her locker. Ylonis stood still the whole time just watching her almost as if she had seen a ghost. A dark scary killer kind of vibe goth ghost.
"Hi." I said trying to make another friend.
"Sup" she said as she reluctantly looked at me. She gave me a once over before saying something that made Ylonis gasp and me look at her in shock.
"Are you gay?" She asked me. Well she pretty munched stated it but there seems to be that hesitation in her voice.
"Uhh yea actually how did you know?"
"They way you're standing, you're hand is on your hip, they way you're dressed and I passed you earlier before this chick," she nodded her head to Ylonis, "came and saw you staring at my cousin." I looked at her slightly confused. What? She sighed almost defeated.
"Brody hey come here man!" She yelled from across the hall making Brody look up at us and look directly at me. He came towards us and pulled the new girl-who's name I am yet to know-for a hug. What?
"Hey Renée! I thought you didn't want to come to school?"
"Aunt Lauren dragged me off the bed."
"That explains it." Renée as I now know her name is looked at me and Ylonis.
"These are my two new friends"
"Uhh hi I'm Ylonis" Brody shook Ylonis's hand then looked at me and raised a brow.
"Uhh hi I-I'm Ju-Justin M-ma-Miranda." I all but stuttered out. He nodded at me and looked at my new friend.
"I'll catch up with you later ok?"
"Yup see ya!" He left and I looked at Renée in shock.
"You've got some explaining to do." Ylonis said taking the words out my mouth.
"Later I can't be late on the first day." We apparently had the same classes together along with Ylonis on some of them including first so we all headed to English class before the late bell caught up to us.
Oh my god! My mouth almost dropped in shock at what I had just realized.
I spoke to my all-time crush Brody Vincent and I totally chocked!!!
I groaned at looked at Renée who was sitting next to Ylonis getting ready for this class. Ylonis kept on stealing glances at her. What's up? So many things are happening. I embarrassed myself though? I'm never gonna live  that down. Ugh
Today is gonna be a long day....

So? What do you think pls comment and vote to let me know. I hope you enjoyed my first chapter.  Pls let me know if there are suggestions or you just  want to voice your opinion.
Peace,
-N 🖕🏼😁😉😇✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼