Rendezvous with the maid

Clarissa McKerrick was 24, crazy, loud, beautiful, and broke. So when her best friend gets her a job at some rich guys house as the maid, she jumps at the chance. She expects her boss to be some rich old guy, with too much money, and breath that smells like cheese. But what she was not expecting was a hunk of boss who on her first day on the job, locks her in his room, claiming her as his.

*He walked up to me, his hot breath dangerously close to my face. He pushed me up against the wall, while I wish I could have said that he disgusted me, I couldn't. The man had a face that would put a Calvin Klein model to shame, and even hidden underneath a black t-shirt, you could still see his nicely sculpted six pack. His arms trapped me against the wall, and he inched his face closer to mine, his hand caressing my face. He pushed me higher up the wall, my skirt had risen so far up, my WonderWoman panties were showing and I wish they hadn't been, for the wetness in between my legs was showing through the thin material. He inhaled deeply before grabbing me closer, pushing me up against his chest. "You're mine Kitten", he said his Irish accent thick. This was definitely the time I should tell him that I wasn't an object or something like that, but nope, of course that's not at all what I said. "Umm aren't rendezvous with the maid usually frowned upon?"*

*okay so guys! If it wasn't already obvious, there are a lot of sexual situations in this book, so if you are a little faint at heart, I highly advise you not to read it, but if you do, well thank you!*