Back In The Hood

Tera !!! .......Tera...... !!!! ....Tera!!!!

"What the fuck do you want man damn? ".
She mumbled to her self.
Tera jumped slightly out of bed and moved her blinds in the center to take a peek and see who was yelling her name as if there was some type of emergency.
"Who the fuck is calling....
Shante ...girl sshhh!
You gone wake up my Lil new sexy boo thang in there ..
So what you got going on so early this morning Ms.Shante about to be Mrs. Donavan .
Shante laughed a little bit.
Girl I have to tell you something but I'm going to wait until you come to my house before I tell you.
"What type shit is that Shante when your ass just woke me up out of my sleep foreal .. ?"
Tera questioned Shante with her eyebrows in a frown.
"Yeah ...girl just call me once you get free from ya Lil new boo thang ok.. ?!"
Shante explained.
"See bitch you play too much ...bye...I'm going to call you after I'm done with my breakfast. "
Shante waved to let Tera know that she heard her before she pulled off.
Tera went back inside the house. Her Lil new fine ass friend that favored August Alsina but his name was Nip . He said it was short for napolean ,he looked at her through his tight sexy ass eyes and whispered come here baby.
Tera listened to him and her body floated toward his like a hypnotized magnet.
Tera started rubbing on his chest.
His member began to grow harder by the second. Their eyes locked. He said , "don't be shy just grab it."
Tera did just that and showed Nip that she wasn't really that shy.