#28

I have anime recommendations for those who need to watch some pretty good anime.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Fullmetal Alchemist
Shinsekai Yori
Attack on Titan
Haikyuu!!
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Yami Shibai
Shiki
Corpse Party: Tortured Souls
Another
Mirai Nikki
Deadman Wonderland
Kara no Kyoukai
The Legend Of The Legendary Heroes
Kekkai Sensen

And last but not certainly least and the most obvious...

Clannad and Clannad After Story! (You obviously need to watch Clannad first before the Clannad After Story)

Wait no, Clannad ain't the last. There's more.

Special A
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Ao Haru Ride
Boku no Pico (if you want nightmares)
Psycho Pass
One Punch Man (for those who haven't watched the thing yet)
Mayoiga
K-ON!
K Project
Kuttsukiboshi (if you wanna fap)
Hyouka
Ga-rei: Zero

You will be a little bit confused at Ga-rei: Zero but you will understand it sooner. I'll tell what the hell are happening in those 12 episode. From Episode 1 to Episode 2 it was the present time then to Episode 3 to Episode 10 (not sure) it's like reminiscing back to when Yomi wasn't 'possesed' or 'controlled' yet, it's also like telling how Yomi and Kagura met and how their friendship improved. Then on Episode 11 to Episode 12 we're back on the present time. AND THAT'S IT. I personally think that the Manga is shit.

Am i the only one who doesn't gonna recommend Sword Art Online? I mean, i don't really like it. I gave up the anime on Episode 6 of Season 1. The story is, game-addict kid that got inside the game he's playing with other players worldwide, met a lot of people especially girls, got his never-ending harem until Season 2, the end.

But however, i still want some virtual reality SAO game. Gimme gimme!!

Fix Spirit Matchmaker
Kantai Collection
Fooly Cooly
Okay i give up. Let's add up Fairy Tail now.
Psycho Pass
Black Rock Shooter
Kill la Kill
Akame ga Kill

And that's it! For now.