Chapter 1- MN

One rainy morning, Donald Trump decided to head off to Mc Donalds. Donald was very hungry, so he bought an Egg Mc Muffin. He went to sit down and eat as this mysterious whale shaped creature in a trench coat , and hat approached his table.

The creature sat directly in front of Donald and proceeded to state his information. "Hello, I'm Mr.Narwhal..and You?" Donald answers back "Hey, nice to meet you.. I'm Donald, Donald Trump."
"You seem pretty cool and I just moved here from the ocean, and I needed to meet new people."
"Oh well I'm more then welcome  to show you around.. And if you need a place to stay, I live alone."
"Are you sure..? I don't want to intruder or anything." Mr.Narwhal says in a boring manner.
"Yes I'm sure, I need to meet new people too. Come on, let's go, I'll show you around and then we can go back to my place."

      Donald proceeds to walk with MN talking about  random shit. Donald says
"Hey so uh, I only have 1 bed and it's pretty big..is that okay..?"
"Yes , it's completely fine."

Donald walks with MN home...
         (Later that Night)

"Don, are the martinis done yet.?"
"Patience MN, patience."

Donald walks to MN with martinis in hand, and slouches next to MN on the couch, and hands him a martini. They are watching an episode of sex in the city.

Donald and MN are now intoxicated
MN says, slurring his words
"Hey, uhh Don.. Why is your pants.. Sticking up?"
MN doesn't admit it, but it turns him on.

Donald Slurs, "Ohh, uh sorry.. your just so sexy.. You know?"

     MN leans in to kiss Donald..Donald throws MN on top of him and proceeds to make out with him.

     Donald unbuttons his shirt, and MN's jacket, while they are rubbing up against each other. They are both moaning. Donald grabs MN's buckle and one thing leads to another.