5:Its started

-Stiles: 3 Weeks later)

"Okay you two, Are you ready to see your baby?" Deaton asked. Stiles and Derek share a  look then nod. Deaton smiles. He lifts Stiles' Shirt revealing his growing stomach. Stiles taps his fingers on it and smiles. Deaton then grabs Blue gel and squeezes it on Stiles' tummy. Stiles shivers at how cold it is but relaxes. Deaton then grabs the white Detector and starts moving it along Stiles' Stomach until he gets a clear heartbeat and picture of the baby. Stiles starts to cry and Derek smiles.

"There's your baby Boys! And Stiles.. It looks like your about 16 weeks along..Beautiful! " Deaton states and sighs. Stiles nods and wipes his tears away.

"Look Derek, Its our baby! Oh my god.. I shouldn't be crying.. But im just so happy" Stiles states. Derek nods in understanding because his eyes are also glossy.

"Our baby Stiles!"

-40 Minutes later)

Stiles and Derek got out of the jeep and headed to the front door of Stiles' House. They walk inside and Stiles flops down on the couch.

"Oooh.. My feet Hurt! Isaaaaaaac?" Stiles called. Derek sat on the other end of the couch and crossed his arms.

"Thanks for coming with me today. . I know you had plans with Jennifer, You didn't have to cancel ya know, I could of went by myself!" Stiles said while rubbing his foot. Derek smiled.

"Its fine, I wamted to go! Jennifer will understand! " Derek stated. Stiles nodded.

"Riiiight. Im sure she will. ISAAAAAAAC?" Stiles called again. All of a sudden he felt a pang in his chest and he began to panic. He got to his feet and looked at Derek.

"ISAAC!.. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOUR HERE AND JUST FUCKIN WITH ME THIS ISNT FUNNY!" Stiles screamed again. Derek stood and grabbed Stiles' arms.

"Stiles, Your overreacting, Isaac obviously isn't here.. But he's pobably fine.. with Scott!" Derek suggested. Stiles shook his head.

"No. I feel it, Somethings not right! He's my baby Derek.. I can feel it!" Stiles shrieked. Tears pricked the corners of his eyes. Before Derek could reply Erica comes barging through the door whimpering and all bloody and beatin. She falls to the floor with a thud.

"Stiles. ." Erica whispered. Stiles ran to her with Derek right by his side.

"Erica.. What happened?" Stiles croaked. Erica whimpered and let a tear fall from her eyes. She looked up at Stiles and gave him a sad smile.

"The old bank Stiles. . Boyd is still.. the bank.. Alphas.. I tried Stiles.. I tried.. I'm sorry.. I Love.. yo.." Erica whispered out then just faded away. Stiles felt the pain of his pup, His heart began to hurt and his head started spinning.  Tears spilled from his eyes and his breathing began to hitch.  He quickly scrambled against the nearest wall and started having a panic attack, Derek knealed infront of him and Put his hands on Stiles' Knees.

"Breath Stiles! Breath, .... That's right.. In and out.. In and out.. Calm down!" Derek gritted out. He wasn't mad at Stiles. Or annoyed. He was angry at himself, The Alphas. He is angry at The fact he is doing a really shitty job at taking care of his pack. Stiles pushed his hands off of his knees and Stood up. He pushed passed Derek and began walking up the stairs.

"Stiles.. Please Just-"

"NO! No, Derek.. Dont ask me to come back and talk to you.. I'm done talking to you!  If you would have listened to me and Isaac last week when we said we need to start searching instead of... So no, I'm done talking.. But I am going to tell you this and your going to Listen.. This war Started now.. Hell its been started.. and you're going to fix it, Get Jennifer, Get Scott, Get Peter, Get whoever the hell you need to help you do what you need to do to make this better.. To find my Isaac.. And I'm gonna do.. What I gotta do.. " Stiles choaked out through sobs. Derek nodded because he knows everything Stiles said was true. Stiles nodded as well and turned to finish the stairs to go to his room but stopped dead in his tracks.

"Also, Get her out of here.. Its bad enough my dad has to see all these dead people being sacrificed by that Stupid Darach, he doesn't need to see Erica too" And with that Stiles goes to his room. Derek winces when he hears the door slam. He picks up Erica and carries her body to his Camaro. He whimpers and shuts the trunk. He gets in the car and drives down the road. He doesn't know what's wrong with him, And why he's acting the way he is. but he knows he has to make it better before he loses everything. He gets out his phone at the stoplight and texts Scott and Peter, They're finding the two missing Betas tonight!

*Wow this chapter /.\ Anyway. The usual. comment and vote. xoxo, AND SERIOUSLY GUISE !!! Tell me what you want to happen?  (Besides Jennifer dying) Lol because thays coming soooon! Now TELL ME!*