20.

A month later.

Damen.

I finally got back into school and its easy. I thought school was hard and boring but not our school tho. A lot of drama and other bullshit. We graduate today after school which is weird. I kinda like Aline.

She is cool and fun to hang out with. She takes my mind off of Tiffany. Since I got arrested, she moved to another school which I was mad as hell. I wanted to make it up and start back over.

But it is over. Not for her, but for me. I pray every night for my consequences. I didnt mean to do any of this stuff. I messed up bug time tho.

"Damen, you ight?" Demron asked me. We back cool now.

"Yea. Im straight." I lied. He nodded and ate his breakfast from Burger King. I just look at his nasty ass. But I love him as not only a friend, but a brother.

"Im sorry bout everything. This school year was the most dramatic year I ever had." Demron said. I nodded in agreement.

"I agree on that one Dem." I said. Kobe dont go to my school but we stay in contact tho. He like a second brother to me.

"Ight. Bell is about to ring in 3, 2, 1-"

RING!!! That goes that stupid bell when its time to go to advisory. "I catch up with yall later." I said going to my class. Like a smart, intelligent boy.

Jalen.

Crystal, Kelly, Maria, and I are all friends now. We was looking for a 4th member of our group but then it came.

I love my girls and I wont trade them for anybody.

Lesse, on the other hand, we never seen each other since our big breakup. When the hood found out that we broke up, boys were coming to me and girls were coming to him.

I was a bit jealous when someone told me that Lesse had sex with someone else. I wanted to have sex with him all the time but God have everything planned.

"The Constitution was a brief document that states your rights and laws." My teacher said. I dont know why she teaching on the last day of school. No one was paying her any attention. I was texting the girls saying we should go out tonight.

But after the graduation that Kelly wants to see. Her dumbass. But we all decided to go. She even invited Kyle. His sexy ass.

"Aye, get off your cellphones and pay attention." she said. We all laughed and did what we did. She didnt have any problems after that.

Maria.

I decided not to text Lesse nomo because he is a bad guy for me. I talk to this boy name Kobe and he likes poetry and very nice.

I think I heard his name round here at this school. This school year, which is my 9th grade year, was hell for me. I learn not to say nobody is your friend or they very close to you tho. Like my girls. Crystal, Kelly, and Jalen.

I love them and nobody is replacing them 3.

Kobe: Wanna hang after graduation?

Me: Sorry, have plans with the girls but you can come with us.

Kobe: Kool. ;)

I smiled at the text and dropped my phone in my bag.

Nisha.

Im going to miss everyone. Including Kelly and Demron. They was born to be with each other.

But God has everything planned. I going to their school graduation since Im only in the 11th grade.

Me and Kelly are good friends now and we hang more often tho. Im glad that I met her tho.

And Im proud of everyone there too. "Everyone, since its the last day of school, I am giving everyone a chance to be on their phones. If you be loud, I will shut everything down." My teacher said. I smiled and texted Kelly.

I know she not busy on the last day.

Graduation.

Demron.

Today was the last day of school and now Im going to graduate. My parents and my lil brother, Calvin is proud of me.

Me and the rest of the seniors are in the hallway, ready to walk into the gym. I heard the gym is pack full of families from all over Miami to see their child.

"Demron Johnson." the girl said at the podium. I walked on the stage, seeing my parents screaming my name. I smiled as I got my diploma.

I sat back in my seat as they was calling the other names of the seniors. I seen Kelly and her crew taking pictures of the seniors. I kinda miss her.

She was cute but then she got bad as hell when we broke up. Its a rumor that Kyle and Kelly might be dating.

I just stared at her until she looked at me. I smiled and waved. She waved but then sat back down.

Man, I messed up. I heard that they going out tonight so imma go. Just to get her back.

After graduation.

Jalen.

"Yall lets go. We gonna be late." I said. Its already 8:30 and we get in free until 9:10.

"Girl, we coming." Kelly yelled.

They came down and we took pictures until we all got in the car to go to the high school party they had at Club Legend.

We arrived at Club Legend and someway that our name was already on the list and on the VIP list too.

I wonder who did this. We all got to the bar and sat down. "This is the best night ever yall." Maria said. We all cheered until I seen Lesse.

Oh no, I mumbled to myself.

He didnt see me but seen Maria. "Hey Maria." he said.

"Hey Lesse." she said back.

"Lesse, what you doing here?" Kelly asked getting up.

"Im here to see someone. But she dont like a nigga back so imma just back off." he said. I know he aint talking bout me.

"Wanna talk about it?" she asked. Why?

"Yea. Sure." he said, still not looking this way. Please help me.

Demron.

I finally got into the club but how Kelly and them got in so easily?

I seen her talking to her bestfriend about something so I walked over there. "So you still like Jalen?" she asked him.

"Yea. But Im scared to talk to her. I miss her." he said. She hugged him and they both walked back yo the bar.

I seen Amber walking in. As soon as she seen me, she kinda frowned. We graduate together so why she frowning? I walked to her and she sat down.

"Hey baby." I greeted. She nodded and got a drink.

"Whats wrong? You can tell me." I said to her.

"Im pregnant, with your child Demron." she told me. I wasnt to happy about that. Damn. I shouldve used protection.

The End!!!

I hope yall like my book and the second book of My Senior Boyfriend is coming up shortly. So stay tuned. Thanks for all of you guys who read my book. ❤️