Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"Shoot."

"Are you and Will getting back together? If not, I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me tonight." he asked as I looked at him. He was serious. Who asked out a pregnant person. I didn't plan on getting back together with Will but some things were just out of my control.

"Sorry Aaron, I can't." I said sympathetically as he frowned.

"It's okay. I understand." he said as I smiled. I now felt uncomfortable.

"Ms. Clark, this way please." the nurse called as Will and I were led down a hall and into a room. "Dr. Marshall will be with you soon." she said as Will and I sat down.

"I'm nervous." Will said as I looked at him sweating. His hands were shaking a little and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Really?"

"This is my first child."

"Mine too silly." I said as the door opened up.

"Ah, Ms. Clark, nice to see you again. Is this the father?" she asked as I nodded and she stuck out her hand for Will to shake.

"Yes, he's a little nervous."

"Aww, it's okay to be nervous. Is this your first?"

"Yes." Will said as she patted him on the shoulder.

"It's okay. It gets better after this one. You won't be so nervous the third or forth time around."

"There's more than one?" he asked as we laughed. He looked confused but just shrugged it off.

"So, have you been bleeding still?" she asked taking notes.

"Nope."

"Any cramping?"

"Nope."

"Any discomfort?"

"Yes."

"Like what?"

"Well, I've been constipated, peeing a lot, and I still have pretty bad morning sickness."

"Those are all normal. The morning sickness should go away soon but it can last throughout the whole pregnancy. Anything else?"

"No." I said as she looked at Will.

"Any questions?"

"No."

"Okay, can you lie back and lift up your shirt." she asked as I did what I was told.

"What are you doing?" Will asked looking nervous as she squeezed the blue gel onto my stomach.

"We're going to look at the baby. Hopefully, I should be able to give you guys the sex today."

"So soon?" Will asked as Dr. Marshall nodded. "Isn't that gonna hurt Jas?" he asked referring to the sonogram machine.

"No, just look." I said as she laughed to herself. Will looked on at the screen amazed by everything. I myself, couldn't see a thing.

"Look, the baby." he said pointing to the machine. The baby had grown significantly since my trip to the ER.

"Yes, there it is." she said as I smiled to myself and looked at Will.

"Are you crying?" I asked as he had his face buried into his hand. "Awww, Will it's okay. Come here." I said pulling him into me for a hug. "Can we get a second? I'm sorry." I said as Dr. Marshall excused herself.

"I'm sorry Jas. It's just, my baby, your pregnant, I'm sorry. I'm happy." he sobbed as I rubbed his back.

"Don't cry." I said as he cupped my face and kissed me. I didn't fight him. I just kissed him back. I didn't want to ruin a moment so precious. Dr. Marshall came back in and began talking to us.

"So, would you like to know the sex of the baby?"

"Yes!" we yelled as she laughed and began to look. We stared on in anticipation.

"Well, the baby doesn't want you to know. The legs are crossed. Here are your sonogram pictures. Lindsay will schedule you for your next appointment. Do you have any questions?"

"No. Thank you doctor." I said wiping the gel off my stomach, before Will and I left.

"My mom wants us to stop by." Will said as we got into my car.

"When?"

"Now." he said as I walked around to the passenger side. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not driving." I said as he laughed and got in.

As soon as we pulled up at his parent's house, his mother was making her way outside.

"They're here! Oh, hi Jasmine." Laura yelled running over to the car.

"Hi Laura." I said as she snatched me into a hug.

"Hi honey. You look like shit." she said waving at Will. "I'm glad you finally came over. I cooked dinner. Will told me you two had some good news." she said checking my ring finger. "No engagement?"

"No. You didn't tell her?" I asked him as he shook his head no.

"Tell me what? You two are moving in together?" she asked completely unaware of my purtruding belly.

"I'm pregnant." I said as her eyes widened.

"Oh yes!" she screamed out as if she had just one a million dollars. "Yes! Thank you!" she ran around yelling. "John, we're having a baby!" she yelled running into the house.

"She took it well." Will joked as I slapped his arm and laughed. We made our way into the house, where she was still yelling.

"You're pregnant?" Dustin asked hugging me.

"Yeah. 4 months." I said as he gave Will a high-five. "Guys." I said to myself walking over to Will's dad, John, and giving him a hug.

"Congratulations sweetie." he said in my ear.

"Thank you."

"Are you getting married too?" Dustin asked Will.

"Not yet." he said as I rolled my eyes. That would never happen. I didn't fully forgive him for what he did but I was getting there.

"Come. Dinner's ready." John called out. We walked into the dining room and sat down at the table.

Dinner went by smoothly, with the exception of the occasional crying from Laura, who was overly excited for this baby and the secretive whispering between the two brothers. I enjoyed myself and promised Laura that she could come with me to everything baby related.

"Thanks for everything Jasmine."

"Everything like what?" I asked confused.

"Letting me come along to the appointment today, for coming to dinner and for having this baby. I really appreciate it." he said leaning in and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "So, I guess I'll see you on Monday." he said opening up the passenger side door.

"Yeah, goodnight." I said watching him walk into his building. I sat there for another five minutes, crying. I wasn't sure if it was because of my hormones or not but I was feeling extremely guilty. It was paining me that I couldn't be close with Will like I once was, but I had to look out for me.

I dried my eyes and started my car. I put on some soft music and drove home, in deep thought about my feelings and what I wanted from life.

A/N: Its too short I know. Sorry! Vote/comment/fan!