Chapter 4

At Malachiae's house

So everyone is at Malachiae's house right now and we just got back from Waffle House and we just chilling. We took a few pics and posted them on insta. Now,  watching a movie called brotherly love. Malachiae kept touching my ass and stuff which I didn't really mind. Right now we are just cuddled up in the movie room. After the movie went off everyone got up to leave.

"Ight y'all, see ya later" James said as he dapped Malachiae up and hugged me. Then he left out.
"Yeah us too" Shadoe and Kris said as they left out.
"Jada let me get yo number"
Both Jasmine and Victoria said.
"Ight it's 4044044044"
(It's a fake number btw)
"Ight text you later"Jasmine said as she hugged us and left.
"I'm sleepy" Malachiae said as he yawned.
"My baby tired"

We went into the room. Malachiae gave me a shirt to sleep in. I went to the bathroom to change and wipe this makeup off my face. Then I got in Malachiae's bed and was playing on my phone. A couple minuites later he came and layed right on top of me.
"Malachiae if you don't get you big ass off me"
"I'm sorry babe" he said as he rolled off me laughing.
"Yeah whatever" I said as I put my phone on the nightstand next to the bed.
"Don't be mad" he said as he put his arms around me
"You know I can't be mad at you"
I said
"You right"
Malachiae turned of the light and rapped he arms around me and pulled me close. My butt was on his territory as I fell asleep.
.........................................................................
The next morning.

When I woke up Malachiae was still asleep. I grabbed my phone and seen I had 2 missed calls from my mom.
I got up out the bed and walked into the kitchen and called her back.
"Hello" she said with her Hispanic ascent.
"Wassup" I said a little concern.
"No sólo el control sobre ti."(nothing just checking up on you)
"oh así que estoy en casa de mi Malachiae en este momento"
(Oh well I'm at Malachiaes house right now). I said putting some bacon to cook.
"quién es ese"(who is that)
"mi novio, el tipo que siempre te estoy contando" (my boyfriend the one I'm always telling you about)
"No puedo esperar a conocerlo. Hablaré contigo más tarde.(I can't wait to meet him. Talk to you later)
"bien mamá. te amo." (Okay mom. I Love you)
"Yo también te quiero" (I love you too)

And with that we hung up. I finished cooking breakfast and put out our plates. I cooked more because I think James Is supposed to be coming over.
After I finished putting out the plates Malachiae came into the kitchen and rapped his arms around me.
"Buenos días bebe"(Goodmorning baby) I said forgetting that he doesn't speak Spanish.
"I don't know what you said and you never told me you could speak Spanish. He said kissing my cheek.
"Nunca le.....you never asked" I said laughing.
"Whatever but thanks for the food"
"Your welcome I'm going to go home and freshen up and stuff and James food is in the microwave" I said getting my things.
"Riahs outside" I added
"Okay Ma I'll see you later. He said pecking my lips as I was about to walk out the door.
At my house

When I got in my house and went upstairs I seen a big mess. Makeup and clothes everywhere.
"Shit" I said and I began cleaning up.
I picked up all the makeup stuff and put it the drawer in my vanity.
Next I picked up all the clothes and put them on my bed. I took all the tops and hung them up in my closet. I did the same with the bottoms. After that I cleaned up my other rooms. Lastly I swept and vacuumed all the rooms.

I got into the shower washing up with my dove white bar soap. I washed up 3 times making sure I was clean. I got out after about 35 minutes. Drying of my body I put on some grey sweat shorts, A black cropped tank top, Black cardigan, Black puma slippers, putting on my glasses and putting my hair into a messy bun.

 Drying of my body I put on some grey sweat shorts, A black cropped tank top, Black cardigan, Black puma slippers, putting on my glasses and putting my hair into a messy bun

I went into my loft and Covered up with my fluffy cover and watched "Love and Basketball" on Netflix.
___________________________________________________________________
Vote and Comment.