Chapter 1

"Bzz, bzz." My alarm clock. I slowly opened my eyes to see how late it is. It's already 7 o'clock in the morning. "School." I thinked. My stomach turns on. Today the hate begins. All the popular Girls on school make laugh of me. "Sophia! It's time for school!" My Mother calls. I stepped out of my bed, straight to the shower. After the shower, I do my make- up, and dryed my hair. I looked in the mirror. "You can do it this year Sophia. Don't listen to what other people say about you." I said to myself. I know it doesn't work, but it is a start.

I walked downstairs, go to school. "Good luck today Sophia." My Mum said smiling at me. "Thank you Mum!" I said back. I kissed her cheek, and walked outside, on my way to school.

When I walked into the school, I walked straight to my locker, to put my gym clothes in there. The first lesson today is Maths, the second lesson is gym. "Look hows there girls! Sophia is back!" Angela, the most popular girl in the whole school pointed at me, and she started laughing with her friends. "Look at her clothes! So ashamed!" Another girl said, and they started laughing harder. I was wearing skinny black jeans, with a pink tight shirt, and a necklace. I walked away, to the Maths class, with little tears. It's the first day, I can't hear this the whole year.

After Maths, I grabbed my gym bag out of my locker, and walked to the gym. I changed my clothes, and I go to the gym room. A Guy with curly brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and dimples is standing in the middle of the gym room. "Hi class, I'm Mr.Styles, and I'm you're gym teacher this year." He said to the class. I was looking how old he is. He must be under the twenty. "How old are you?" Angela asked giggling. "I'm nineteen." Mr.Styles answered. I saw he sighted. "Okay Guys, we're going to run four rounds through the whole gym room!" He calls. I stand up, and started to run, when I feel a nail scratch along my arm. I looked to see who it was. Ofcourse it's Angela. She laughed at me with an scary smile. I can't do this anymore.