Chapter 1

(So you know ^what she wore, her cat, and what she looks like ,except her hair has some brown in it like her mother)

"Alexandra, can you get your brother and come down for breakfast?" My father called from outside my door.
"Yes Daddy," I replied as I finished brushing my hair that looked just like my mother's. You see while Draco took after our father I looked like a younger version of our mother. I ran to my brother's room and knocked on the door.
"Draco, dad wants us at breakfast. Hurry up!" He flung the door open.
"Alright alright, I'm coming. After you my lady," he said in a snobby voice and held out his arm. I hooked my arm through his.
"Why thank you kind sir," I said in the same voice. We both laughed and walked down the hall to breakfast.
    When we got to the dining room, I ran through doors and hugged my father around the neck.
"Good morning daddy, good morning mummy." He chuckled,
"Good morning sweetheart, but how many times have I told you not to run in the manor?" I giggled and sat down,
"Sorry Daddy."
"It's quite alright. Good morning Draco."
"Good morning Father, Mother," Draco said as he sat down.
"Good morning dears," mother said, "look what came in the post today." She handed each of us a Hogwarts letter. I squealed happily and asked,
"Daddy, Daddy, can we go to Diagon Alley today?" He looked up at me with a smile,
"Of course we can dear."
    I jumped up from my seat, ran, and hugged him. He looked at me with a smile on his face,
"You know if you can't remember not to run I'll have to punish you. How about, you're not allowed to eat pickles today?"
"But I don't even like-"
"Are you questioning me?"
"Nope, no pickles for me." I laughed and hugged him again.
    After breakfast Draco and I headed up to our rooms to get ready for the day.
"Why does dad favor you?"
" I don't know. Maybe cause I'm his perfect little princess," he gave me a look, "well mum favors you."
"I guess you're right."
"I'm always right, but hey at least it's not like he doesn't love you." By now we were outside my door, he shorted, I turned around and hugged him.
"He does love you Draco. He may not always show it, but he does. Just as much as he loves mum and me. Alright?"
"Alright. Thanks Alex, you always know just what to say."
    After we had finished getting ready, we apparated to Diagon Alley. We got our wands, books, cauldrons, and pets; Draco got an eagle owl, I got a black kitten that I named Lucky. All we needed were our robes, and because dad had some business to take care of, Draco and I went alone. We were paying for our robes when a boy walked in. He had green eyes, glasses, messy jet black hair, and wore clothes that made him look skinnier than he already was. While I found his messy hair, glasses, and baggy clothes combination quite adorable Draco did not; I could just tell by the look on his face. I pulled Draco out of the shop before he could say something stupid and offend him, but I hope I get to see this mysterious boy at Hogwarts.
(A/N: Just so you know Alex is allowed to wear muggle dresses because her father lets her.)