Chapter 1: New Boy

Chapter 1: New Boy
JustinsPOV

Today I moved to Greenback Tennessee. My mom told me that I'll be going to a school called William Blount. I realized my neighbor came outside. She was wearing glasses, but she was fit. See, we live in a trailer park. My house is next to hers. She had brown hair with blonde highlights. She wouldn't hang with me. The only things I do is smoke weed.

Next day
AlexisPOV

So I'm in first block. French. My favorite subject. I'm sitting with my bestfriend Haley. Haley is the kind of girl who is redneck. She is in love with camoflauge. I like camo. I just don't wear it all the time like my bestfriends Haley and Bethany. My sister Kadi and I live in the same house. My parents are never home. Its just me and Kadi.

Haley; Alexis, what time does the bell ring?

Alexis: 9:40

Haley: UGHHHH

Mrs. Jones: Okay class, we have a new student. Justin Bieber. Justin you can sit in front of Alexis.

He looks awfully familliar. And pretty hot.

JustinsPOV

Justin: Hi Im Justin.

Alexis: Hi. Im Alexis. This is my bestfriend Haley.

Haley: Hi.

Justin: You look familiar.

Alexis: So do you.

Justin: Do you live in Maple Lane?

Alexis: In the trailer park?

Justin: Yeah.

Alexis: Yeah?

Justin: I saw you yeaterday. I just moved in.

Alexis: Oh cool.

Justin: Maybe we can hang out sometime?

Alexis: Yeah, I have to finish homework.

Justin: Sure. I understand.

Ohhhh a date? Vote to find out.