Present time

Two and a half years later my cousin left to a different part of Texas and took Ana with him. He was so in love with her. He would do absolutely anything for her, that he deleted all his social media and she pretty much kept him away from all his family. He had all these plans with her that he was engaged with her and everything was set and done until seven months ago, she broke up with him and he completely lost it. He started drinking everyday and smoking cigarettes and doing drugs like no tomorrow. He slowly came back around and added me on social media and would snapchat me on how pretty I have gotten over the years and just keeping in touch. And he would send me picture and we would flirt a little here and a little there but he would always pull the we are just cousins card..
My sister quince was coming quick and he told me he was coming down to join the fun. As time grew closer so did he. The day of my sister quince I had three of my girlfriends with me to dance with and we were all having a blast. Until he came. I hadn't seen him in year, and he had not changed my heart started beating so much when I saw him. I went up to him and asked him to dance bachata with me. He had already been a little tipsy and as he danced with me he said
"Ashley I can't keep up with you"
"But why?"
"Because you make me so nervous"
My heart dropped. He still felt the same.
"But we are just cousins remember"
And he turned me over to one of his friends. His friend Ivan is like his twin he know how to dance and talk in Spanish and everything was they same except the feelings. We dance for pretty much all the Spanish music the Dj had played. And at the end of the night Ivan asked for my number in front of my cousin.
"Don't do it Sam, don't you do it"
"But why? He's your friend no?"
"Don't listen to your cousin, he's already drunk"
"Sam if you do it I swear.."
"You swear what"
And I put my number into Ivan's phone.
My cousin came around me and said, no te cavarías conmigo chiquita.
-you wouldn't be able to it handle me-
The lights turn on and everybody is leaving. I go outside to find Ivan on a bench waiting for my cousins I come out. And I sat next to him and we talked and told me that I was pretty and all this other stuff and just as I lay on my Ivan's shoulder my cousin comes out and says, oh no, no, someone better give me a cigarette before I flip shit. And I laughed and said to calm down. And that was that.
One week later, I find myself lipsycing on my snapchat at 1 in the morning to Spanish songs. I didn't realize I had sent him one until he sent me a message saying,
"Let's do it"
"You won't though"
"Yes I will"
"No you won't, you always chicken out"
"Fine I'll pick you up in 10 minutes"
And I thought to myself, there's no way in hell he's coming though and if he does he won't go through.
So I put my adidas sweats on and a black vneck and waited for him to text me.
"Hey do you have condoms?"
"No I haven't had sex in over six month"
"Are you on any birth control?"
"Nope"
"Okay well I'm here"
And I snuck out of the house quietly.
"Hey lalo, I didn't think you were coming"
"Well I told you I was"
"Wow I can't believe I'm doing this"
"Doing what? We haven't done anything"
"I took something I was with my cousins and I took something"
"What do you mean like a drug?"
"Yeah"
"OMG and you don't know what it is or you don't want to tell me?"
"I don't want to tell you"
and we stopped at a red light he turns around and kisses me.
"I CANT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT, I JUST KISSED MY COUSIN"
I was freaking out so bad inside I was excited and crazed that after so many years it had finally happen something finally happened.
"We're going to the wall okay?"
"Okay"
The whole way there I was trying to keep calm but he kept kissing me randomly that I couldn't help but actually want to do this. When we got there, he make out with my for a good five minutes then told me to go to the back of his truck. So I followed him back there. And he started kissing me and touching me. He stripped me naked and laid me down. And started eating me out. Oh my was I fucking loving it. Then he out the condom on and sticked it in like nothing. It wasn't like fucking it was sentimental lien there was meaning to it. As he would go slower he would ask me que sientes princesa? Te gusta?
Him talking to me in Spanish would make me so weak. He sat down and told me to sit on him and as it went in he angled him self to get in deeper. He turned the back lights on because he wanted to see my body, (personally I'm very insecure of my body) and all I could do was close my eyes and pretend he wasn't watching me while he caressed my body. We went on for an hour and half. Then he took me home.
The next day I texted him,
"I'm hella sore"
And he responds
"Why?"
And I was like whaaaaaaaat?! I explain to him everything that had happened and claim to not remember what happened.. He picked me up in his mustang and took me to Walgreens to my me the Day Aftee Pill aka Plan B.