Day 1: Naked Cuddles

***
The freezing cold air hit my shirtless chest as I pulled the covers off of me. I've been in bed all day. Not caring what people think. My mom left a few minutes ago and her friends son Frank Iero is here. I really hope he doesn't walk in the this moment! I'm laying here with the covers off of me, no shirt, no pants, only black boxers. Just my fucking luck, a confused and wide eyed Frank Iero stood at my door. " Shit Frank I'm sorry!" I quickly pulled the covers over me and blushed. Frank walked over slowly to me, I was confused a little bit when he sat on the edge of my bed. I saw his fingers inching up the blanket and slowly starting to pull them down. I was not fully exposed. "F-Frank....w-what are you doing?" I wasn't quiet able to finish my sentence because Frank jumped up at me and smashed our lips together. He's hand moving up and down my waist and one finding its way to tangle it's self into my black locks. I mean, I knew Frank was gay, but for me? I would have never guessed. He pulled away from me and slipped off his jacket then his shirt leaving him half naked on top of me. He attacked my neck with his lips soon finding my sweet spot. I felt my boxers getting tighter. Frank pulled away and unzipped his pants and took them off along with his own boxers and mine. "F-Frank no...I can't..." I managed to say before Frank pouted and got off of me trying to grab his clothes. " No, cuddle with me." He turned around and smiled at me. He got into bed with me and cuddled up next to me. His member pushing up against my thigh made me shiver but I shook it off and leaned into him. Frank smiles against my neck and I smiled against his head. " I love you kitten." I said lightly. " I-I love you to Geebear..."