Chapter 18

When we arrived at my house I changed quickly.
We were back in the car before fifteen minutes.
"That was fast," River said surprised.
"I'm surprised even myself," I said.

When we got to the party it was a big house and you could hear the blaring music a mile away. We walked inside and everyone was drunk. There were a bunch of people dancing crazily in the living room.
River took my hand and guided me to the kitchen.
"The guys are always in the kitchen either eating or drinking," he told me rolling his eyes.
"I like eating," I said as I grabbed a chip.
He laughed and we found all the guys right where he said they would be.
River grabbed a drink and handed me one.
I took a sip. I cringed at how strong it was.
"Wow, you like yours strong," I said to River.
"It's because I am strong," he said flexing his muscles.
I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Hey guys," I said to Corey, Keanu, and Matt.
"Hey, how ya feeling?" Matt asked concerned.
"I'm good," I said happily.
"That's great. We were all so worried," Corey said taking a shot.
"Thank you guys for helping," I said.
"Anytime," Keanu said looking at a girl over my shoulder.
"I will be back," Keanu said wondering off to the girl.
"So where's Eva?" I asked Matt.
"She decided not to come because she has to get up extra early tomorrow for something," he said rolling his eyes.
"I'm sure it's important whatever it is," I said telling that he was mad.
"I hope so. It feels like she has been ignoring me," Matt said taking a sip of whatever was in his drink.
"I'm sure she's just not be feeling too good," I tried comforting him.
"Wanna dance?" River asked.
"Totally," I said chugging the rest of my drink and throwing the cup away.
We made our way to where everyone was dancing, and the music changed to a fast upbeat song.
"I'm not such a good dancer," River admitted.
"Me either. I may make a fool of myself, but at least I'm having fun," I told him.
He took my hand and spun me around. He was actually a pretty good dancer.
"Yeah, you definitely can't dance," I sarcastically said.
"It's only because I have a couple drinks in me," he said looking around.
I laughed and took his hand.
After we danced for a while a slow song came on. He put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck. I looked into his eyes and smiled.
How could I have been so special to have him in my life. He was so amazing. I leaned my head on his chest and we rocked back and fourth.
I looked back at him and he looked down at me. We leaned in and kissed. It started to get more passionate.
We pulled away and I giggled.
"What?" He laughed.
"You make me feel so special," I said.
"I'm glad," he said as the song changed. We made our way back to the kitchen and got another drink.
I saw Keanu in a corner making out with the girl he was staring at earlier.
I laughed and we walked over to Corey.
"Hey, I think I'm going to go soon," Corey told us.
"Why so early?" River asked.
"I don't know. Just really not in the mood to party," he shrugged.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night," he answered.
"Okay. If you ever need anything just call me," I said.
"Thanks," he smiled.
"Bye guys," he said leaving.
"Bye," me and River said in harmony.
"So what do you want to do?" River asked me.
"I don't care," I said.
"Want to go somewhere quiet?" he asked.
"Sure," I said.
I followed him up a set of stairs.
He opened the first door and shut it quickly.
"Let's not go in there," he said laughing.
"I don't even want to know," I told him following him to the next room.
He opened the door slowly and said," All clear."
We walked inside and sat on the bed.
"What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked him.
"I don't know. What are you doing?" he asked.
"Um.. probably just staying around the house. Maybe go for a swim. You can come over if you want," I said.
"Okay. Will do. Unless your tired of me yet," he said.
I nudged him," I don't think I could ever be tired of you."
"Good cause I'm going to be around A LOT," he said.
"That's good just make sure your not tired of me," I told him.
"I can never be tired of you," he said in a baby voice.

"Ready to go?" he asked.
"Yeah. Want to say bye to the guys?" I suggested.
"I saw Matt go home and Keanu is "busy"," he said putting quotations around the work busy.
"Oh, I got you," I said knowing that Keanu was in one the the rooms upstairs with that girl.
We walked downstairs and I threw my drink away. We made our way through the living room and out the door. We got into his car.

My house was just around the corner. We stopped at a stop sign and continued in the path since no one was coming. I heard honking and I turned there was a car heading straight for us moving really fast.
"River!" I screamed. I felt it crash into the car and everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Cliff hanger! I hope you guys are liking it so far. I'm thinking about having around thirty chapters in this book and I may have a sequel.