The Piece Of Paper

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes but sighed. "Fine, i'll go say thank you."

"Hey, remeber. You've got to remember the small things in life."

~

I started to make my way to Blakes room. I had begged Chase to come with me but he said he needed to finshed off his paper work and that i needed to do this on my own. I didn't really see how taking another 20 minutes off of you time would have changed anything, really. But oh well.

I stopped at Bruces room to see if he wanted to accompany me but he wasn't in there. So i decided to just get it over and done with. I hurriedly walked to his room, knocked on his door and entered when i heard him say to come in. 

When i opened the door, i saw Sam standing while Blake was sat on the bed, looking as pale as ever. He looked up and it's though the blood began to rush to his head again. He stood up and smiled at me.

"Hey Crystal." He greeted, giving me a small wave. "What's up?" All thoughts of thanking him were out the window. I wanted to know why they both looked pale and nervous. The only conclusion i could think of was that piece of paper Blake was holding.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, taking a step forward. 

"Not really." Sam sighed, turning around. As he turned around, he had whipped the paper out of Blakes hand and began walking towards me. Blake looked annoyed but didn't argue about it. Sam gave me the paper and i immediately started to read it.

"Oh shiz. This is bad."

BLAKE POV

Finding out that Chase had already made his move, didn't make me mad. Well, it didn't make me mad at him. I was mad at myself. Not only for getting this far behind but for allowing all of this to happen.

Crystal is my responsibility. My mate. My life. I am the one who should be taking her out on dates and making her blush when she talks about me to others. I wasn't fair with her and i feel as though i deserve these consequences. 

Chase seems to be the better man in this situation. That's how she's seeing it. But i need her to see that i'm also that same man she fell in love with. That i too am the better man in this situation. 

I feel sorry for Chase, about him losing his mate but that doesn't mean he's allowed to come and take mine from me. Yeah, i made a mistake but i'm paying for the consequences now and i regret everything. 

But that doesn't mean i'm going to ruin their relationship. I'm not that type of person to ruin a relationship for themselves. I can't bring myself to think of a plan to ruin their date on Friday night. I think of an idea but then immediatly regret the thought. It's not fair on Crystal and it'll only make her hate me more. 

The only solution i can think of in this situation, is i'll have to make her fall in love with me again. 

FLASHBACK

"It's such a beautiful day today." Crystal sighed, closing her eyes and inhaling the fresh air. She look amazing today, even in sweats and a simple tee she could blow your mind.

"Yeah but it can't be compared to you." I whispered, admiring how her cheeks turned a tint of light pink. I chuckled and leaned onto my back, allowing the green grass of the backyard surround me. "You know what i've noticed?" I asked, staring up at the clouds.

"What's that?" She mumbled, shuffling over to me until he was cuddling right beside me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer, afraid to let go.

"I've said the 3 big words but you haven't yet." I stated, playing with the sleeve of her tee. This matter had bothered me for a while now. We've been going out for a year now and she still hasn't said it. Every time i say it, i expect her to reply with the same statement but she usually says "I know." 

"That's because i'm still deciding." She mumbled, sighing and sinking down. 

"When will you make your final decision?" I wondered why she hadn't made it already. 

"When i'm ready..." She trailed off and into a sleep. I sighed, frustrated with the situation. She hasn't made a decision yet and i'm her mate. I should be chosen after anyone without a second thought. 

I kissed her forehead but as i was about to take my lips off of her forehead, she spoke.

"I love you."

END OF FLASHBACK

I never understood that. At first i had though she had mumbled it in her sleep but when i asked her the next day, she stated that she meant it. It made me feel so warm and happy that i didn't want to leave her for the rest of the day. 

My thoughts were interrupted with a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled, pulling my phone out to make it look as though i were doing something.

"I did it." Ty stated, grinning ear to ear. He was so childish so when i heard he was the Pack Warrior, i was shocked out of my shoes. I never would have guessed from his personality that he would be the pack warrior. 

"Thanks. That's all." I repied, giving him a small smile. He nodded and turned around before walking out of the room. I had already given him the money for ice blocks before i asked him. It was just a way for him to trust me. 

I closed my eyes and fell asleep but woke up to the sound of my door opening. In came Sam who was holding a laptop under his arm and held a letter in his free hand. He closed the door with his foot and made his way towards my bed. 

"I don't even want to know how you opened the door," I cringed, sitting up while wiping my eyes.

 He ignored my comment and put the laptop at the foot of the bed. "You should read this." He handed me the paper, a frown on his face. 

"What is it?" I asked, grabbing it from him.

"It's from the rouges. They want you and the land." 

"Pffft, like they're going to get it." I mumbled, reading over the paper.

"Blake, they say they know where your parents are and are threatening to kill them." 

_________________________________________

BAM! 

There were 2 people who guessed right... the first spelt his name wrong but i'm still going to give it her! 

What the heck! I'll give it to both!! :D

Congratualtions to @DarkGamerGirl and @emmie46 !

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks! Immybill (: xoxo