Oh hi Travis

Tori's POV (Victoria's)

I woke up at 7, seeing no sign of Princeton around the room, l decided to call him.. He didn't answer. I thought to myself " wtf happened "

I dressed up and went to check if any of the boys are somewhere around the hotel, or maybe Nique.

"Tori" l heard a female voice say, l turned around and saw Keisha. "Oh what's up Keisha do you know where everyone is?" After a 3 second pause she answered " y-yeah, they went to their rehearsal " Great. Being Jacob's girlfriend is hard maynee " oh ite thanks Keish" l smiled casually at her.

Uh. This day is gonna be deaaaaad. I went to Starbucks by myself since there was no one to go with, I got my starbucks and just walked around the streets checking my phone, I checked twitter and everyone was talking about Ray's & Nique's break up, most of TM was happy that they broke up, but Omg fans were sad, cause their idol.. Has a broken heart, damn what if she finds out he broke up with her because of my stupid ass? I thought to myself, I was so deep in my thoughts that I accidentally walked into someone " Oh my! Sorry!" I said as my starbucks was all over a light caramel coloured boy, he looked at me with his hazel eyes and run his hand through his dark short curls, I could see he was checking me out cause he looked me up and down. Damn he was cuteeee but Jacob, yes Jacob I rolled my eyes mentally. " It's..fine l guess" he smiled awkwardly, to break the awkward silence between I grabbed his hand and shook it "Victoria" I smiled, he chuckled at my confidence and shook my hand " Travis " nice to meet you I said.

Travis' POV

She was cute,confident and goofy-perfect. I think I want to get her know better. "So you wanna come over so you can clean yourself" she offered raising her right eyebrow. Hell fucking yes! I thought " hmm "I pretended l was thinking " yeah sure why not" we smiled at each other and l followed her, the luxurious hotel she was in was just around the corner. We walked in the room and she pointed at the bathroom, as l was walking into the bathroom I saw a male clothes all over. Wtf that bitch a tranny.. NAH, think Travis THINK. She must have a boyfriend. Fuck.Shit.Ugh. I need to get to her no matter what. I cleaned my shirt and walked out the bathroom shirtless revealing my abs "my shirt needs to dry, you know" l said pretending l really care bout my damn shirt.

" oh,yeah its cool " she said gently smiling. I sat on the bed next to her "so Victoria, i'd love to know more about you. Only if you don't mind" i said chucking. " nah l don't mind" she giggled. The way she spoke,looked,breathed turned me on. I just met her and l'm already in love with her. " so how old are you?" She answered with "15". I paused for a second and responded " oh for real? I'm bouta be 16 " l was lying my ass off! I know l don't look my age ;). She turned the music on and hugged me " damn I'm kinda happy that l spilled that Starbucks on you, l thought i'm gonna die alone today but l bet chu :D" l laughed ' yeah amazing ain't it?!

I looked her up and down and couldn't help myself but touch...

Victoria's POV

Travis is really chill and calm, l love cooling with people like that! We joked around sensibly when he put his hand on my thigh.

I dusted it off, l don't like when someone who isn't Jacob touches me. Travis looked like he was offended by that, um shouldn't l be the person who is offended?

He took his shirt and left slamming the door.

I looked at the door in shock cause l didn't really know what all that was for, l shook it off and at the same time Jacob called me.

Jacob: Hii babyy

Me: Bitch you left me without saying bye

Jacob: *Giggles* i'm sorry princess, l was in rush, but l still kissed you before l left!

Me: l didn't feel no kiss, l know you can't see me but i'm rolling my eyes right now

Jacob: *Laughs* ooo alright then

Me: when are you coming back?

Jacob: I don't know, I don't feel like coming back to see your ugly ass

Me: whaat?!

Jacob: I'm just playing! Calm down

Me: oh good cause I already had an image of me whooping your ass in my head

Jacob: damn so rough?

Me: you know it

Jacob: uh l love you

Me: ok

Jacob: excuse me?

Me: *mumbles* I love you too

Jacob: what was that?

Me: I said I love you too

Jacob: good girl

Me: mhmmmmm

Jacob: i'm gonna be back in like 30 minutes, i'm on my way already

Me: ok baby , love you. Muahh

Jacob: I love you too *blows kisses through phone*

*Hangs up*

Straight after l hung up I got a text message.

>random number<: Im sorry

Me: who's dis?

>random number<: travis

Me: where did yu get my # from?

Travis: i got my ways boo 😘

Tf this nigss is scaring me..

Me: oh.. Ite..

Travis: i mean it im sorry i acted like a douche

Me: yeah its cool

Travis: can we meet?

Me: idk

Travis: please come on

Me: when?

Travis: now

Me: cant sorry, im waiting for my bf

Travis: please vickyy 5 mintues

Me: i really cant

Travis: :( 😔

Me: tomorrow?

Travis: promise?

Me: promise 😇

Travis: ite den ❤️😘😍

Me: ✌️😊😏

I heard the door open and l already knew WHO IT WASS

>>> A/N: sorry guys iDid a different type of writing but now i'm going to the old one cause im not use to this paragraph shit x.x<<<

Tori: WHAT IT ISS?!

Prince: WHATSAPPPP?!

Tori: GOTCHA NIKKA IN THE CLUB!

Prince: GODDAMN!?

Tori: ahahahaaaa we have no life

Prince:*jumps on Victoria on the bed & hugs her* but you are my life

Tori: *kisses him* awwwwww

A/n: dis chapter is kinda boring idk if i should continue the story, but i hope you still enjoy dis :( idk how to write paragraph or like a chat thing? ANSWER IN COMMENTS, i wanna know what yall like better :)