And the Oscars goes to....dundundun...Kris Robertson!!!

"You've got to be fvcking kidding me." Jake mumbled under his breath. I felt sorry for him, so I got off him. He looked like he was going to cry.

Kris burst out laughing. Soon, I found myself laughing with him. Jake, who finally got it, started to stand up and glared at us.

"You two shouldn't be put in the same house with me. You'd end up killing me." Jake scowled at us who were still snickering at him.

It's funny to think that when the first few days we got here, the two of them were ganging up on me. Now, Kris and I are ganging up on Jake. Maybe next time, Jake and I should gang up on Kris.

~~~

I let my body drop on the bed. If my mother didn't give the locket to me, who did? Why am I making this a big deal anyway? Maybe one of my friends must've given me this when I was a kid.

I haven't opened the locket yet because I'm afraid that I might find something related to the person who gave this, and I might want to find that person. I don't really know why I'm curious about the giver of this thing.

I sighed tiredly and drifted off to sleep.

Kris' POV

I lied on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I'm in the guest room, which is my room when I was alive by the way.

"Was alive, huh." I smiled bitterly.

"You're alive right now, aren't you? They can see you. You can touch these people, feel the warmth of your blanket, feel the cool breeze of the night...right?" My subconscious said.

I stretched out my hand, as if reaching out to something. I looked at my hand carefully. I smiled sadly as I thought, "It's not transparent....is it?"

"No," my subconscious paused. "It's not."

"But this is just temporary." I brought my hand down beside me. "No matter what form I take, even if it's human form, I'm still dead, aren't I? It will never change. Even though I really feel like I'm alive when I'm with these people, especially with Kylie, it doesn't change the fact that I'm just a ghost. I will never be one of them."

I started to caress the blanket and pillow with my fingers. It feels so soft. It's not my pillow and blanket though. Mine are in the attic. Well, most of my personal things are.

I looked around the room. My eyes landed on the desk beside the bed I'm lying on.

"Huh, I'm sure it was just beside the window when I was using it." I stood up and put my hand on the smooth surface of the desk. I was tempted to put it back to its original place, but I realized that I have no right to any of these anymore. I don't live in this house anymore, I just...I'm just stuck in this place.

I saw my name carved at the upper left of the desk. Crystal and Mark's names were beside mine. Our names were enclosed in a circle. I remember the day they vandalized my desk. I was twelve back then. The two of them were about 8 years old.

~Flashback~

I heard Crystal and Mark running towards the kitchen where I was making some cookies.

"Kris," Crystal tugged my shirt. I looked down at her and saw that tears were already dripping down her cheeks.

I quickly washed my hands. I knelt down to wipe her tears. I looked at Mark who was wearing a worried look at the corner. I raised my eyebrow at him. "What did you do now?"

"I didn't do anything! It's her fault!" He pointed at Crystal.

I turned to Crystal. "What did you do, C?"