Chapter 4

DISCLAIMER- I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT HARRY POTTER. J.K ROWLING IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER WILL!!

Chapter 4

Dudley's Point of Veiw

I was so shocked to see Harry standing there, he was married and he even had a kid. "Harry, hi, i've not seen you in like.. ages. How have you been. Come in, come in and meet everyone."i said to him. He stepped in the house, and gasped when he saw Saskia and Amelia.                                             "Harry this is my wife, Saskia and my daughter Amelia. Saskia, Amelia this is my cousin, Harry. Do you want to introduce us to your family?" I asked him.                                                               "Sure, this is my wife Ginny and my daughter Lily, i also have two sons Albus and James, but they are away at school. My old school, Dudley do you remember it:?" Harry asked.                                       "Of course i do! So how old are all your kids? Amelia is 9." i asked him trying to break the tension. "That's funny, our Lily is 9 too, but Al is 11 and James is 13." Ginny replied.                               "Anyone want tea?" i asked. They all nodded.                                                                                 "Harry will you come and help me please." i asked him. He got up and came through the kitchen.

"Harry, i really need your help, but first of all i want to apologize for how horrible i was when we were younger. I guess i was just jealous that you had something i didn't so i a really sorry. Also i thought you would like to no that as soon as i got  to the new house i asked my parents why they were so mean to you  them  and i shouted at the, then they got very annoyed at e and kicked me out the house but then i met Saskia and well i'm here now." I told him, i wanted him to no that i had stuck up for him. I also wanted to know what he had been up to lately.                                                                     "Well, thank you for sticking up for me, i really do appreciate it thanks.Well hst do you need help with?" Harry asked me. I really didn't no where to start. I tried to think of how to word it so i started.               "Well Harry do you remember when you were younger, if my mother would cut your hair and you would make it grow back the next morning, well the other day we took Amelia to get her hair cut and she hated it. We were sitting watching the television and her hair just grew back. She has also done other things, when she was 8 months, she would float out of her cot, it was only me who saw her but i have told Saskia about it. What do you think?" i asked him.                                                                 "Well Dudley," he said "I think you have a witch for a daughter!!" He said.

I got a bit of a shock, I mean I had been expecting it but it was still a shock. Wait till I told my mother and father.

"Does that mean my other child will also be magical?" I asked.

"Well there is a 99% chance that they will be magical, but it is not guaranteed, it will probebly be a witch or a wizard." he said back,                                                                                                       "Ok, thats,ok!" i said after i had got over the shock of having to magical children.  Then another thought entered my mind, i will have to tel Saskia.