Second Day

Catherine's POV

I was eating breakfast, with Tyler and my sister. "And that's the camera." He said, showing Nana the laptop. "Hi Becca." My sister says.

"So, then you put the videos on the internet. So I have four freestyle videos. One of them has 347 hits." He brags.

"Whatever. I make videos of me singing songs that are either written by me, or requested from my fans. My channel already has 400 followers." I said.

"My sister here likes to draw and one of her pictures even got a reward from a museum." I add. "You're all so talented." Nana says.

"Do you know who Tyler, the Creator, is?" He asks. "No." She says.

"Well, I got that kind of sound." He tells her. "You do not." I argue. "I do so." He shoots back this keeps going for a few minutes.

"Oh, you two fight like an old married couple." My sister says and we stop, then continue eating. "Speaking of couples, anyone special in your lives?" Nana asks and I blush, while glancing at Tyler.

"I'm only 8." My sister says. "Um, well, there is this one girl." Tyler says. "Do we know her?" Becca asks.

"Well, yeah, you do." He answers. "What's her name?" Rosa asks. "Well, uh, I'm done!" He says, then runs away.

"What about you Kitty?" My sister asks. "Rose, we already know who she likes." Becca said. "I'm done, too!" I say, then run.

I run into Tyler on the way. "Omg, that's was brutal." I gasp and he nods. "So, uh, who is this girl? You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to." I add quickly. "I'll tell you later."

Time skip

Tyler and I were hiding under the house, when our sisters came out. "Tyler! Cathy! Pop Pop said he'd take us into town this afternoon to shoot some of Mom's old hangouts." Becca says.

"Tyler? Cathy?" That's when Tyler grabbed her leg, making her scream. "You can play hide and seek down here." Tyler says.

"There's lots of visual tension." I add, while giggling. "Mom's hide and seek place." Becca says, as she and my sister step in.

"You better hide my ethnically confused friend and his friend. One Mississippi. Two Mississippi." We start to move away from them.

"Three Mississippi. Four Mississippi. Five Mississippi! Ready or not, here I come!" We hear her say.

We keep moving and she soon sees us. "I see you, you little pudge." She says and we move further away. We soon find a place.

We soon see my sister and Becca go past us. "Right past us." Tyler said with a chuckle. It was too quiet, so we got confused.

"Becca?" He asks. "Rosa?" I ask. "You guys?" We ask and Nana appears in front of us, while growling.

"Here I come, Tyler and Catherine! Here I come!" she says and we scream, while trying to get away. We make it outside, then our sisters come out, followed by Nana.

"I'm making chicken pot pie." She says, then walks inside. "What the hell was that?" Tyler asks.

"Oh my god. Rosa, you okay?" I ask and she nods. "Becca?" She nods as well.

Time skip

I was with Tyler outside. "12:15 pm. Tuesday. Tyler Jamison, known to most ladies as T-Diamond Stylus, along with his best friend Catherine Johnson, known as Siren, investigates what is in the shed." He says, while I record.

"This is an isolated farm. People sneaking around. Is it dead bodies? Is it dead bodies? Is it dead bodies?" Each time he asks, he says it differently.

"Okay, why?" I ask. "To see how the reactions will be." He tells me. "You sure we should be doing this?" I ask, feeling uneasy.

"What, you scared?" He teases. "Just a little. We don't know what's in there, it could be dangerous." I tell him.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." He promises, making me blush. "Okay, let's go." We walk towards the shed and wait, until Pop Pop leaves. "We're gonna go to the shed." He says, then opens it, with me following him in.

"Ugh! It smells like ass in here." He says and I nod. "Um. I'm moving closer to the suspicious pile." He picks up whatever was on there.

"Ugh! Shit!" He says, then we run out and onto the snow. "Ugh, Sarah McLachlan!" He says, once we land.

"Tyler. Catherine." We look up to see Nana. "What the hell Nana?" He asks and she told us about Pop Pop's accidents.

Time skip

Becca and Tyler went with Pop Pop, while my sister and I stayed in the room. When they came back, they told us about Pop Pop freaking out. Later in the night, we heard weird sounds that wake us up. "Okay, we think there's someone behind the door. Its 10:47. Open the door Becca." Tyler said.

"No way." She says. "Okay, keep recording this." He hands her the camera and once he opens the door we see Nana scratching the walls, not wearing clothes. "Ugh!" Tyler says, as he closes the door. "Jesus, Becca, I'm blind!" He says.