Last day of school.

I wake up to an awful ringing in my ear,  I turn the lousy alarm off and try to go back to sleep. I then soon realize that today is the very last day of my senior school year! I jump up ready to just get it over with, and head to my closet. I pick out my usual t-shirt and jeans until I realize that today I should wear something different. Something I've never done before, so I return to my closet and dig deep for some clothes that I never actually wear. I find a cute flowy white tank top and a black leather jacket, welp this should work fine right? As I also find some black skinny jeans that were a bit tight but would work. I go shower and get out and decide to wear makeup, which I usually never wear in school but today just feels like an exception. I finished the outfit off by slipping on some black combat boots with tiny silver studs on the sides and just leaving my hair in its natural curly style with a white flower crown. I look over myself in the mirror and decide I look pretty good.  Then, I hear my mum call from downstairs, "Scarlet come on, you're gonna be late!" I sigh and quietly say, " let's do this".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I drive to school in my black Wrangler Jeep and step out, hesitating before heading into school. On my walk toward my locker I notice stares but just blow them off thinking it's probably because I looked a bit different. As I get to my locker and open it, someone taps my shoulder and I turn around only to be met with Justin Farve. He's, the nicest way I can put it, the school douchebag who uses girls for sex and then dumps them. I roll my eyes and ask, " what do you want Justin?" He just chuckles and replies with, " well I just wanted to come over and tell you how great you look today and ask you out for dinner babe." I almost gagged at the nickname. "Um not to be rude, but I'd rather not waste my time with you. And I am not your babe." I reply grabbing my stuff and waking to my first block. Which is English honors, I'm a decent student, and I make A's and high B's, but that never seems to do it for those lovely parents of mine. I sigh and walk into class getting looks from everyone, and hearing whispers including my name. I was confused, but I didn't care because I already wanted this school day to be over. My teacher Mrs. Ellzey walks in a begins class. Great I think to myself, school is just gonna be so fun. At least it's the last day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All day today people have been giving me looks and it's starting to bother me. I'm at lunch now and I'm just casually sitting in a booth waiting for my best friend Renae. We've been best friends since like kindergarten and she's my favorite person in the world. She spots me and gives me a second look over before walking over, staring at me in shock. "Scarlet?" She questions. I laugh and say " the one and only" she giggles telling me that I looked amazing and I thanked her as we told each other about our day and just talked about everything. Then I saw the school's bad boy walk in. The guy I've had a crush on since 7th grade. My heart fluttered at the sight of him. Daniel friggin Barnes. I just admired his dark soft looking brown hair, his chiseled jaw, and then his almost crystal blue eyes, which seemed guarded and emotionless. We locked eyes for a moment and I saw him smirk before walking towards me. I mentally screamed and told Renae that he was coming over here. I silently asked her for help and she smirked knowing I had a huge crush on him. As soon as Daniel got to my table and said," Hello kitten" Renae got up saying she needed to use the bathroom. I internally panicked giving her the ' I hate you look' she just waved goodbye and left me with this incredible boy in front of me. I managed to let out a low "Hi Daniel" and he chuckled at that. He then said, " Aw princess there's no need to be shy around me, even though it's pretty cute" I suddenly grew a bit of confidence and asked him " What's with all of the nicknames?" Giving him a confused look. He simply stated that he thought my reaction was cute when he said them and I think my face was burning from blushing so hard. Then he said, " See you later love" and left me in awe. I mean that's not the first time we've interacted but it's never been an actual conversation before. Renae returns and asks me " How did it go?" I then proceeded to tell her everything. She said something that made me blush. " Looks too me like Mr. Bad boy has a bit of an interest in you Scar" I mentally thought, I hope so, but then realized it's unlikely.