Mr. Popular

Aye it's me again, I'm so happy to see you guys once again and there is not much to say sooooooooooo here we go.
This was requested by @LexiNoFlexy

**************************************
I stood at my old, dented locker searching for my books, that were needed for my next class which was English and my teacher was forcing us to read a novel and then write about it, I've used the same strategy every year, cause you know our school makes us do that EVERY YEAR, so I just use the same book and write about it. I finally found my hard cover "The hunger games" book and mentally cheered. If I cheered out loud I would have looked like an idiot.

I grab my bag and book and slowly walk to class. As I was walking I had to make a quick trip back to grab my glasses, i lose those little things like everyday, I swear I would lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.

I walk into my class and sit the the same corner I have sat in all year. Then he walked in, Harry, he was so popular and kind and I had a massive crush on him. We have been best friends since 3rd grade, i met him because i was all alone on the playground and he walked up and we have stuck like glue ever since but I know I will never have a chance with him cause i have been friend zoned so hard and I was a nerd, but the good thing was I wasn't the biggest nerd in our school but i was there but he was legit the most popular.

I felt someone sit down next to me and I jumped a bit. "You ok, you seem super jumpy" he laughed

"Yea I'm fine just...tired"

"You're always tired" he said, all I did was slap his arm and then the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The bell rang for lunch and me and Harry always say together. Like everyday.

He sat next to me and gave me some pizza he bought. "You know haz you don't have to buy me pizza everyday, I mean I'm not complaining, but I have my own money" i said with a small giggle

"I know, but you look so adorable when you eat pizza , and you're my best friend after all" he smiled at me and even tho that was a nice thing i kinda wish he said girlfriend. If only this could be more, I thought to myself

Then I heard him mumble "if only"

"What?" Did I say that out loud.. "nothing, uh I need to go to my next class see ya y/n" I just brushed it off and finished my pizza, then i went to my next class.

~2 weeks later~ (big time jump, I know)
Nothing really happened since that day, but i swear i heard him say "if only" but then again i could be going crazy.

Prom was tonight, and nobody asked me so I saw no reason to go. I was just sitting on my couch watching finding nemo, in a tank top and some Minnie Mouse shorts and my hair in a messy bun and of course eating pizza.

I heard a knock on my door and I was a little scared cause nobody ever knock on my door, my parents were out on a trip with some friends and most of the time Harry just walks right on in, so like i was so convinced i was going to die. So i grabbed a bat and slowly walked to the door.

I open the door and nobody was there, I looked down and I found a large pink box and another little pink box, and some flowers.

I saw a note on the box and opened it.

"Dear y/n
I have something to tell you but I've always been scared of what you would say, so I'll just tell you tonight, at prom and yes I'm asking you to prom, I know you don't wanna go but I'm going to force you, so I bought you a dress and some shoes, I'm picking you up at seven so be ready

Love your amazing best friend- Harry "

(I was going to put a picture of the dress and the shoes but I wanted it to be fair for everybody so just imagine a dress)

I grabbed the boxes and the flowers and places them on the counter, I put the flowers in a vase and opened the boxes. My jaw dropped at the sight of the beautiful dress and the gorgeous shoes. I grabbed the stuff and went up to my room to get ready. I took a quick look at the time and saw i had about 3 hours to get ready.

-2 hours and 30 mins later-

I stood looking at myself in the mirror. It actually looked good. I sprayed some perfume on and went down stairs to wait for Harry.

About 10 minutes later i heard another knock on the door and I took a deep breathe and walked over and opened it.

"Wow, you look stunning" He smiled

"Thank you haz"

"Shall we" he held out his hand

"We shall" i laughed and took his hand

He guided us to his car and we went off
but he didn't take us to our school, he took us to the playground where we first met.

"Um haz? What are we doing here?"
He didn't say anything he just took my hand and lead me to the bench where I was sitting when he came up to me in 3rd grade.

He sat down his phone that was playing music and he grabbed both of my hands.

"Y/N I have always wanted to tell you this but I was always to scared of what you would say, I didn't wanna ruin our perfect friendship or maybe even lose you all together but a little birdie told me to grow a pair and tell you"
he took a deep breathe and looked me in the eye "Y/N I have been in love with you for a very long time, you are so beautiful and kind and I feel like could make you so happy, when I saw you on this bench I knew you were the one I just didn't know what that meant at the time, so Y/N L/N will you please be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't process anything at that moment but when I finally did spoke "y-yes" he looked like he just won the lottery when I said yes.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a sweet kiss. It was an amazing moment until it starting raining, so went went back to my house and watched movies and ate food.

Little did we know that whole thing would lead to a beautiful marriage and 2 beautiful kids.

_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_
PLEASE READ!!!
I am so sorry this took so long, I have just been stressed with different things. I hope you liked it and please please please send me more requests

All the love- H