Dreams of Futures Not Seen By Others

There was a man and a woman standing silently next to each other,holding hands. When you took a closer look at their hands they both had wedding rings on them.

"Juliana,my love, I think we should go back to the kids." the man said to the woman who was Juliana. She turned to him and smiled a shy kind of smile. He pulled her close to him and whispered into her ear.

"I love you."he whispered. He then pulled her head close to his and kissed her on the lips. She pulled away and started to walk back to their house where she could see two little kids, that looked to be about 5, pulling on each others hair. One child looked like her but had her fathers eyes and nose. The other child looked like his father,but had his mothers eyes and color of hair.

"Children!" she yelled from about a mile away from their playing,"time to come in!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I woke up with a start realizing once again that I was in Jake's arms.

"What is with you and always getting hurt?" he mumbled to himself, not yet realizing that I had woken.

"Guess I'm accident prone" I answered him.Before he could say anything we heard a blood curdling scream coming from the direction I had seen Eve run off to. Before Maria came.

"Juliana, can you run?" he asked me.He put me down on the ground and ran off in the direction of the scream.

"Yes, I can stand up why don't you just go on and check and see what the scream was for. I can handle myself." I mumbled sarcastically under my breath. I silently stood up and attempted a few steps. When I felt good enough to run, I ran after him.

"No, Juliana, you don't need to see this!" Jake yelled running up to me.

"Why? What is it that is so bad?" I asked him. I looked over his shoulder and saw Eve's dead body sprawled on the floor of the forest. Maria was looking over her body with a mischievous grin plastered on her hateful face.

"You biiitch!" I screamed at her. She turned towards me and started to run behind one of the more dominant males, whimpering like she didn't do anything wrong. Like she's being accused for nothing.