Chapter I

The sky above is bright and blue, small chilling breeze playing around the city. It seems to be a good day. The weather is all fine and the people also seem to be feeling good along with it. Cars on the street passing by, one in specific. A black shiny car coming to a lovely neighborhood, slowing down as he drove into his house parking lot.

Out of a black shiny car came a young dazzling handsome man. He goes by the name Jonghyun, he's 26 years old. He married at the age of 24. He married Kim YooBin, this year they are celebrating their second year together. But what Jonghyun doesn't know is that his wife has a bigger surprise for him. Tired he opened the door to his home and found his wife together with his mother in law going crazy around the house.  

"Honey, what's going on?" He asked giving his wife a loving kiss.

"I've got a surprise for you, baby," she said going back to the cleaning. Jonghyun took his shoes off and walked to his room, but of course waving to his mother in law. The old, warm lady waved back to him and went back to cleaning.

"Arg I'm so tired," the young man said groaning. Taking a towel he stepped into the shower. His day hadn't gone so smooth as before, he had a little trouble with his secretary today, the young lady hadn't planned out his schedule right and he ended up missing a meeting. He was having problems with her since a little while now, but he didn't want to scold the lady but today he had to. Sighing he stepped out the shower,  wrapping a towel around his waist and another around his neck he stepped into his room and sat down in front of his mirror.

As Jonghyun was drying his hair he heard his wife come into their room, "Honey remember my brother?" she asked looking at him through the mirror.

"Ah...... yeah, you only have one..." Jonghyun said placing the towel back around his neck. Turning around he gave his wife his full attention.

"Well guess what?" She said with a smile on her face. "He got married?" Chuckling softly his wife answered "No silly! He's coming today!!" She said walking to the bathroom and closing it behind her.

".....does that mean I'm going to have to share my chocolate cookies?" Jonghyun said knocking on the door. He heard his wife chuckle but she didn't answer.

After getting read he headed to the living room where his mother in law currently was in, he decided to talk to her since he really didn't say anything once he got in. "Hey Mom," he said to the old lady who was still making sure everything was in check "Hey Dear, are you excited?" She asked him "I'm ready" he answered her "Well I haven't seen him in awhile, I'm wondering how he has been and how much he has changed, you two might get along very well" she continued telling JongHyun about his brother in law, he was in awe so to say, since he really never met this person before.

After what seemed like forever the house was finally perfect. It was neat freak clean, the delicious smell of the food ran across the house. The family was here, the parents were here the sister and Jonghyun. It wasn't much to welcome the younger but they had thought that this would have to do for today, besides they were planning much more with the rest of the family for the other days. 

"My baby is coming home!" The wrinkly lady squeaked excited waiting by the door.

"Mom he's only visiting. He isn't staying forever" YooBin said walking to her mother, taking her back to the sofa so she could sit down next to her husband. 

"Jonghyun can maybe convince him to stay right Jonghyun?" The old lady turned to Jonghyun with hopeful eyes. Looking confused Jonghyun smiled awkwardly and nodded. 

After 10 minutes of the old lady ranting on and on about her youngest, the doorbell rang. No one moved they just stared at the door. But then it ringed again and everyone came to their senses, the mother in law, HyoJung, raced to the door along with her husband and opened it. Joining them was YooBin, Jonghyun quickly followed after.

There standing at the door was a slim young guy. Three bags behind him. He smiled lovingly at his mother as she wrapped him in a hug. HyoJung cried in her tall all grown up little boys shoulder.

"I missed you too mom, now let go your ruining my shirt." Even if the young guy said those words he meant others with his teary eyes.

"Aww darling I missed you," the old woman said stepping away. "Look at you! You've grown so much" his father said taking him by the shoulder to take a look at him, smiling he wrapped his arms around him in a hug.

"Bummie~" Yoobin launched at Kibum wrapping him in her small arms. The latter chuckled at his sister and hugged her back saying, "I missed you, Binnie"

Jonghyun looked at the family's beautiful reunion and smiled at them. Honestly to his eyes, the boy looked as stunningly pretty as he had seen him in some pictures, but it was more gorgeous, the boy was slim and very stylish.

"Kibum you have so many bags! You're only staying for a month!" The old lady said making her husband drag the three bags inside the house. Kibum chuckled going back to the cab, opening the cab's door he took out another travel bag and a small suitcase.

"That's not all, there are two more in the trunk and another small one in the front seat," Kibum said smiling. "Aish your always about your clothes. Sandeul go get the bags will you~" Kibum's mother said patting the old man on the shoulder.  "It's fine, I'll get them," Jonghyun said as he came into the picture.

"Oh, that reminds me, Kibum I want you to meet Jonghyun. Jonghyun this is Kibum my brother and Kibum this is Jonghyun, my husband." Kibum turned his gaze to the short guy at the door watching him. A smile grazed on his face as he walked to the said guy.

"Nice to meet you," Kibum said extending his hand for the short guy to take. "Nice to meet you too, in law," Jonghyun said gripping the youngest hand. Exchanging smiles Jonghyun retrieved his hand and said, "Well, better get those bags" making the younger chuckle. 

"Com in darling, we have so much to talk about," Kibums mother said as she dragged the latter inside the house.  "Leave him alone Jung, he must be tired," his father said as he himself sat down on the large dark leather sofa. Kibum smiled as he looked around the house stunned at its beauty, "My poor baby, it's true, you must be so tired" the old lady said caressing his cheeks.

"I'll take the bags to your room" Jonghyun's voice interrupted as he closed the door behind himself. "Thank you, Hyung" Kibum answered with a sincere smile. "Would you like something to eat?" Kibums mother asked as Jonghyun headed upstairs to the guest room. 

"No mama, I'm actually just really tired today," he said with a sad smile, rubbing his mother's shoulder. "I can't even imagine," she said nodding. "Okay mom, enough talking, Kibum has to rest" Yoobin interrupted taking Kibum away from their mother. Chuckling Kibum rubbed his sisters head and gave his mother and father a hug, "Don't worry I'll be here tomorrow with you guys" 

"Go rest now darling," His mother said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight," he said in English and waved them as his sister wallked him to his room. As they were walking up the stairs Kibum looked around again and said, "Beautiful house you have here bin~ah" the latter smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah, well it took work but we managed," She said as they reached a chocolatey wooden door.  "You caught yourself a very handsome man too," Kibum said chuckling to himself as his sister opened the door.  

"Well, here's your room bum, accommodate yourself however you like," YooBin said smiling as Kibum entered the large room, his packages all stacked next to the bed. "Thank you," Kibum said taking another look around the room. 

"Ummm.....Bum?" 

"Yeah?" Kibum placed his suitcase on the bed and started to organize some of the travel bags. "Are they all really your clothing?" Yoobin asked as she watched her brother look through the tags of the bags. "No" the latter simply answered as he started to organize the bags in some sort of order. 

"Then why do you have so many?" 

"Uh, Yoobin~ah, I'm really tired right now, could we talk tomorrow?" Kibum said as he looked around the room again, walking to a door he opened it and found what he was looking for, the bathroom. 

"Okay, rest well Oppa."

A/N: Hai guys ^^ so It's me again~ with another Jongkey fanfic~ This is the first chapter of "My Wife's Brother", hope you guys enjoy as much as I enjoyed writing it. Leave your comments and thoughts as I always like to read and respond to them. <(^-^)>