Where is he?

--Ben--

I woke up in a hospital bed, the first thing I say was Sam holding my hand. The boys where standing around me, everyone except Denis. I couldn't really speak for a while, I looked down to see stitches on my chest. Oh no.

"Sam?" I called for her.

"Yes Ben?" She cried.

"W-where is Denis?" I was very concerned about the Ukrainian boy.

"He is in a better place now sweety." Sam sobbed.

"What happened?!" I raised my voice.

"H-he was your donor Ben. He said that he wanted you to live to take care of our baby. He didn't survive the operation. I'm sorry." She said. I bursted out in tears.

"N-no!" I screamed.

"Let me see him, I have to see him!" I pleaded.

"Ok." Cameron went to get a nurse.

"Ben, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"I'm fine, can I see Denis now?" I snapped.

"Ok. Nurse Betty will take you." A nurse sadly smiled. She lead me to a room. There was so many bodies in black bags. Finally she stopped in front of one of them, she pulled down the zipper & I saw Denis. He was pale & his eyes where closed.

"D-Denis, I'm so sorry. Why did you do it?! Why you?! You're too young to die like this!" I fell to my knees & cried so hard. I was emotionally destroyed & physically shaking. Then everything around me faded to black.