Chapter 15

Trevor

I woke smelling pancakes and I jumped up and ran downstairs. Mom you can't your son up for breakfast. Sorry Trevor and she came over and kissed my head. Oh trevor zendaya went back home today she said. Thank god I said. That's not nice she said. Whatever she ain't my friend. Trevor come sit on the couch with me please she said. Ok I sat on the couch. Trevor you need to stop being so rude to that girl and why y'all Break up. Because mom she a- forget who I was talking to. Me and her wasn't right that's all. Well me and her dad are partener in project we are doing so you guys are going to see each other more often. But mom- trevor no crying she said standing up. Now this is my off day so I going to spa for the whole day she left. I took shower and brush my teeth and got dressed. My friend Derrick called me and he going to met at the golfing course. When we got to the golfing course our teacher was hot she had black hair and I smile that was beautiful. Me and her hit it off and I got her number!

When I got home my mom was in the living room with zendaya dad and zendaya sitting and texting her friend. Mom though you said you was spending the whole day at the spa. It 8:00 trevor she said. Trevor can I talk to you for a minute zendaya asked. Sure I said. We went in my room. She told me that she still had feeling for me but she trying to staying away from me so we can't kiss anymore. I agreed and I asked for one last kiss and she said yes. I grab her chin and kissed her and put my tongue so we can French kiss but she pulled back and said no. after zendaya left I went to sleep. in the morning I got ready for school and left. In science we got new partener and my partener was the girl from to golf course. zendaya partener was her friend Alex. I start talking to chanel and learned she is perfect.

After school I went to McDonald with my friends and chanel and her friends. I seen Zendaya and her friend . my friend said aloud so the whole table can hear him Trevor isn't that your ex girlfriend pointing at Zendaya. yes I said. oh she hot my friend ricky said. Ricky she a free woman now my friend said. my friend james yell zendaya and zendaya turned and looked and then rolled her eyes and turned back around. she ain't feeling you trevor. so what that's why I broke up with her. she came over and said I broke up with you. she went back in line with her friend. She broke it up with you why? Because i said it not important. It ok Trevor I still like you Chanel said. Thanks I said. Zendaya friend Brandon came in and put his arm around her neck. Her and Alex picked a table and she looked over at us and said Chanel. Zendaya hey Chanel said. Zendaya ate a salad. Guys let study I heard her said.

She put her hair in a messy bun and start biting on her pencil. Trevor never though you would date a white girl. Zendaya Heard Chanel said that and she got up and came over to us. I not white I not black I mixed so get it straight. She rolled her eyes and left McDonald's with he friends. White girls are annoying Chanel said. She not white so stop saying that I said.

This chapter was short because I had a test and needed to study