"I'm not talking to you."

"I'm doing you a favor here, Rosie." He seems satisfied with the fact that I'm in his car.

"Stop calling me that."

"No, I don't think I will, Rosie."

I roll my eyes.

"My question was," Harry says. "Why did you move to Portland from a great city like the Big Apple?"

"That's none of your business."

"I surely hope you didn't move here because of Doctor Boy." Harry throws back his head and laughs at the nickname he's given Aaron.

"His name is Aaron, douchebag."

"Douchebag? Harsh." Harry's eyes mock me.

Harry hums quietly and drums his fingers on the steering wheel, much like Aaron does. City lights pass by as we drive along, casting a glow into the car.

"Why are you so rude to me?" I ask him out of the blue.

"Rude?"

"Yeah. You're a total jerk."

"Wow, you sure have a lot of names to call me, Rosie." He winks at me and I scowl.

"Seriously, stop calling me that."

"I think it has a nice ring to it."

"I don't."

"Does Dr. Aaron calls you Rosie?"

"Stop making fun of him."

"I'm not making fun of him."

"Yes, you are."

"Oh, take it down a notch, Rosalie," Harry says, rolling his eyes teasingly.

I grimace at my full name. I hate that he knows so much about me from my damn file. If only I could get ahold of his file, and our roles could be reversed. I almost smile at the thought.

"Well, here we are, Rosie," Harry says as he pulls into the lot of the apartment building.

"Fantastic." I get out of the car and hastily begin walking to the building.

"What, no thank you?" Harry asks, jogging a bit to catch up with me.

"No."

"I did save your ass."

"From what?"

"The drunks at that bar," he says, smirking for the millionth time tonight.

"I can fend for myself, thank you."

Harry laughs. "A little girl like you?Please."

I press the button on the elevator with my thumb. "I'm not little."

"Yes, you are. How tall are you, five four?"

"Five seven," I snap. "Get your measurements right."

"Sorry, I'm still used to the metric system."

We step into the elevator. I tap my foot in impatience. I just want to get to my apartment and away from Harry.

"You know, you don't have to be so frigid. I am trying to be nice," Harry says.

"This is your idea of nice?" I almost laugh.

"Yes. I don't give too many car rides to people, you know."

"I guess I'm lucky, then. " I roll my eyes and press the button for floor five.

"Yes, you are," Harry agrees, ignoring my sarcasm.

The elevator begins to move and I lean against the wall.

"Honestly, what really happened with Dr. Aaron tonight? You didn't look too happy out there by yourself," Harry says.

"That's because I was forced to talk to you."

"Come on, Rosie, you can tell me.'

I sigh. "If I tell you, will you shut the hell up?"

Harry smiles, amused at my response. "Gladly."

"He...he had to leave because one of the other interns got sick and he had to fill in." I chew on my lip.

Harry stares at me a moment before bursting into laughter.

I roll my eyes. I knew I shouldn't have told him.

"Oh, God, that's good," he gasps between laughs. "A medical intern got sick? Oh, the irony!"

"Stop," I say, my cheeks flushing. The elevator dings and I step out, briskly walking down the hall.

"I'm sorry, you don't find that funny at all?" Harry asks, following me down the hall. "Not in the least bit?"

"No," I snap, fishing my keys out of my bag.

"You really are frigid," Harry says, shaking his head.

"And your an asshole," I retort, twisting the key in the lock and stepping into my apartment.

"See you at work!" Harry says as I slam the door.