New Beginning

Ross

I looked out to the driveway through my window to see the car pull in. My mom goes running out and she hugs her boyfriend? Fiance? I don't really care. I look over and see the 3 other kids get out of the car. My heart drops. There they are, the kids that make school the worst experience of my life. I look over to the ginger i'm going to be sharing a room with...weird he's the only ginger, must have been his mom's genes. "Rooosssss! Sweetie! Come here please!" I hear my mom call, great. I get out of my oh so comfy bed and walk down the stairs to the outside world, squinting as my eyes adjust.

I walk by my mom and she looks over at me when I stand next to her "Oh Ross that was quicker than usual." She looks at me excepting me to say something. I look a her over my glasses not wanting to say anything, she nudges my shoulder to get me to speak up. "Well mom I'm just soooo excited for them to move in I just had to down here as quick as I could" she rolled her eyes and let out a laugh recognizing the sarcasm in my voice. "Well sweets since you're so excited I bet you wouldn't mind showing Max to his new room." I smiled when she used my old nickname "Of course i would, come on Max let's go put your stuff away." I looked at him and grabbed one of his bags, swung it over my shoulder and led him to m-our room. 

Max

I followed the brunette upstairs to my new room that I'll be sharing with him. We stopped at a wooden door with one side of the door saying Ross and the other side being blank. I looked over at Ross and pointed to the door "what's this" he looked over at me. "Oh that...well I thought that you would want to decorate your side of the door and put your name and stuff" he was looking at a little narwhal sticker that was on the door with a blank expression, i smirked. I put my hand on his shoulder causing him to jump "Alright narhwal I'll decorate my side of the door on one condition." he looked at me raising an eyebrow "okay...what's that" "you gotta help me narwhal" his ocean blue eyes lit up as he smiled. 

He opened the door and grabbed my hand "Come on roomie I have a place i wanna show you" he walked into the room and pointed over to a newly made bed with a black blanket with a sigal white stripe towards the top. He pulled onto my hand making me wobble a little bit "Come on get your jammies on" I looked at him in confusion "Why it's like 6:30" he rolled his eyes "It happens to be 6:20 on the dot. Besides silly the best is in about 5 minutes so get your jammies on and throw me that blanket"
I sighed shrugging my shoulders tossing him what looked like a blanket with some pokemon on it. I got changed into my dark gray sweats and white t-shirt before I was about to put on new socks when Ross grabbed my hand and dragged me towards his side of the room and he sat down on he bed. He popped the screen out of the window and set it on his bed and climbed out, I was about to look out when he head popped out from nowhere with his glasses off his face "Hand me the blanket then give me your hand" I gave him a quizzical look but did it anyway.

No One

Max handed the upside down brunette the blanket. Ross sat up and set the blanket besides him. He leaned back down and reached his hand out and spoke. "Come on ginger your turn" Max had to admit he was scared. "Come on we don't have much longer" Ross spoke rapidly shaking his hand. The ginger boy grabbed it and pulled out of the window on top of the porch roof. Ross let go knowing that his friend was safe. 

The boy on the higher roof was setting down the blanket and looked over at the now smaller boy "Oh my god climb up you're gonna miss it!" Max looked at Ross then went towards the other roof as soon as he was able to pull himself up he felt a hand gran him and pull him up. "Hey watch it I almost broke m-" Max was cut off by Ross putting his hand over the gingers mouth "Shut up. Sit down. Look forward." Max did so and he looked where Ross was pointing. The gingers mouth fell open as he looked at the sight that was in front of him.

Ross

"Holy Crap!" Max almost shouted.

I covered his mouth with my hand. He once again pulled my hand away "What was that for?"

I looked at him "My mom doesn't like me up here. Well she doesn't mind that I'm up here she just gets scared when I do it"

I looked down. I felt his arm go across my shoulders so I swung my arm around his back.

"Well narwhal, If it matters."

He looked down at me and spoke "I love it."

I hugged him as tight as I could,
"No one's ever loved something that I loved before"

He hugged me back "Well now you do narwhal."

I've never been this happy before in my life. I looked back at the sunset while laid back down. I rested my head on Max's shoulder and smiled.

I finally have a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello there smol bean I hope you are enjoying my story so far. I'll try to get chapters out sooner, I have some other books that I'm working on I'm going to go update now.

Anyway have a great life my sweet and I will see you in the chapter (well i mean i won't but if you comment then THEN I'll see you) BYYYEEE