A Girl Who Never Spoke (An Attack on Titan FANFIC)

Elsa

I'm Elsa Adler. A 12 year old girl who is anti-social. I live in Zhiganshina District. (Just read to content..) I can't (but someday will) speak. But I use an alternative way to communicate to others, by sign language. Since I was a kid, I couldn't speak yet so my mother taught me sign language. My family seems to understand me well. So it's not a problem. My mother is making dinner for me right now. While waiting, I look out through my window and watch the kids play.

The kids are the same ages like me. I want to play to them but they walk away from me when I confront them. They say that I'm an abnormal kid. But I say to myself that THEY are the ones who are abnormal. Mother says that no one is abnormal. I don't believe her so. I call my parents Mama and Papa. Let me introduce my family to you. We're a family of four. Me, my brother, and my parents. My brother's name is Egon Adler, he's older than me and 15. My mother's name is Yvonne Adler, she's my only mother and 37 is her age. And lastly, my father, Jonas Adler, he is 44 of his age. He just joined the Survey Corps and has not yet returned to us.

Egon

I'm Egon Adler. A 15 year old boy who is somehow attractive. I live in Zhiganshina District with my family. I only have a sister who is younger than I am. She's a girl who never had any friends. I try to convince her to talk to my friends but she just nods and walks away. My family and I don't know what is wrong with her. But we actually wait for her to speak to us and have friends. I'm still trying to make new friends with her but she keeps on cooping herself up in our home. I can also see that she hates me for being attractive. She sees girls everyday who stare at me. And then gets all flirty to know me. But I reject them so that I wont be hated by Elsa.

Mom is making dinner for us. She said it's a new recipe that she made. So while I wait, I'm with my sister in her room. I watch her look out the window and watch her stare at the kids. I feel sorry for her though, since when she was a little girl, other kids bully her when she goes outside and stare at them. I help her get away from those kids and sometimes scare them off. Now, she's scared and decides to stay here at home, alone.

Yvonne

I'm Yvonne Adler. A 37 year old mother who is married and has 2 children. I live with my family in Zhiganshina District. I have a son named Egon and a daughter named Elsa. I both care about them but I mostly care about Elsa. She's mute and tries to speak but can't. She's always in her room staring at the window. She doesn't think of going outside and play with other children. Because she's scared. I know it because whenever she goes outside, other kids will start bullying her.

Egon scares them off, and brings Elsa in. Elsa cries but quietly. Egon is a really protective brother that Elsa always loved. But now, everything's alright. Egon protects her truly and vows to never leave her side. I only have one thing to worry about, Jonas. My husband. He has been gone for 2 days and hasn't come back. But we pray for him to come back. Let's never put out hopes down.

Jonas

I am Jonas Adler. I am 44 and married to Yvonne and I have 2 children. I once lived with my family in Zhiganshina District. But now I am here, with the Survey Corps that is far away from home. I miss them, especially Elsa. I hope that she has spoken to Yvonne and Egon. She is my child and I want her to speak out. I never force anyone to do something, I only force myself. I have joined this Survey Corps. I want to devour each and every Titan trying to pass through our walls. I have to do this to protect my only loving family.

I shall die and serve my family well. Yvonne, take care of our children and never let them go. I have only one wish to grant. I wish that my family would never fade and my children will attack and survive the Titans!