chapter 1⏳

Another day of college. Boring. I don't like college. The only reason i go is because I want to see my friends.

I took my bag and headed at school. After about five minutes i arrived. Brook, my best friend, was at the entrance. I always like teasing her.

"Hey, Brooklyn!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" She yelled. She doesn't like be called with her full name. I started laughing. Then the bell rang. First period. We headed at class and sat on our desks.

{Time skip-end of college}

I said goodbye at Brook and headed home. But before I left, someone bumped on me and I turned around to see who it was. I saw a guy, with blue eyes and dyed green hair on the top only. He is cute I can say.

"Oh um... s-sorry.." He said looking down and scratched the back of his neck.

"It's fine!" I smiled.

"I'm Sean!" He said and offered a hand to shake. I took his hand.

"I'm (Y/n)!" I said and smiled.

"Well, nice to meet you (Y/n)!" He said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too!" I smiled back.

"Well, I have to go now. See ya tomorrow!" He said and left with another guy. He was taller and had his hair dyed red on top. He had brown eyes. I don't know his name.

I nodded and smiled!

"Bye!" I waved and left.

I arrived at home. I took a shower and started watching TV. Soon, the night came so I went to sleep.

{Time skip-morning}

I woke up, brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed and went downstairs. I made some pancakes and coffee and ate. Then, I left for college.

Brook wasn't there when I arrived so I sat on a bench and waited. Then, Sean and the other guy came to me.

"Hey!" Sean said.

"Hey!" I said back smiling.

"Hi! I'm Mark!" The other guy said and offered to me a hand to shake.

"I'm (Y/n)! Nice to meet you, Mark!" I took his hand. He smiled and let go.

"So, why are you on your own?" Sean asked.

"Oh, my friend hasn't come yet so..." I explained.

"Oh, I see." He said.

"You can sit if you want!" I said making space for both of them to sit.

"Thanks!" Mark and Sean said in unison.

Sean sat next to me and Mark next to Sean. We kept talking for random things. They are really cool guys. Especially Sean. He looks a little mysterious and I like it! Finally, Brook came.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey!" I said back smiling.

"Hi, I'm Sean!" Sean said offering a hand and Brook shook it.

"And I'm Mark!" Mark said offering a hand once they pulled away and Brook shook it as well.

"I'm Brook! Nice to meet you both, guys!" Brook said letting go of Mark's hand.

We talked for a little more and then the bell rang. We found out that we were at the same class so we kept talking until the teacher came. We sat on our desks and the lesson started.

{Time skip-end of college}

We didn't left immediately. We sat a little more and talked.

"Do you guys want to come to my place and watch a movie or something?" I suggested.

"Sure!" Brook said.

"YAY!!" Sean yelled.

"Of course!" Mark said.

"Great. Let's go!" I said smiling and led them to my house.

"Here we are!!" I said as we arrived to my house.

I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. They came in and I closed the door.

"Sit!" I said pointing at the couch.

"So, what movie will we watch?" Brook asked.

"Horror?" Mark said.

"Sure! Could you, guys, put on the film while I'm making pop corn?" I asked.

"Of course!" Sean said.

I went to the kitchen and made pop corn and I grabbed my phone and ordered pizza. I finished making pop corn and put them in a bowl and went in the living room. I put them on the table and the bell rang.

"Who is it?" Brook asked.

"You'll see!" I said and opened the door, took the pizza, paid and went inside.

"Surprise!!" (A/n:

PurpleAfterlife)

I said and put the pizza on the table.

"PIZZA!!" They all yelled but I could hear Sean more. I giggled. He is loud.

We sat there watching the movie and eating pizza until it was late at night and it ended up to a sleepover on my couch.

Hey! Well here goes the first chapter! I hope you like it but yeah whatever! Also.. there is a reason why i put hourglass on the "title".. let's see if you are observant enough! ;)