3. Hottie with a Body

Start from the beginning

"I said that aloud didn't I? I tend to do that a lot sorry."

"No need to apologize ma'am. I'm Landon." He said with a smile. Landon was not that old he was actually a pretty handsome man. About Nonna's age. What if...? He doesn't seem to have a ring on his finger. First I must know him before setting them up.

"Ms.Dakota I will take your bags up, now." He said.

"Please and thank you and please call me Dakota or Kota." He nodded and he got off the car and so did I.

I finally reached the penthouse and it was beautiful. I had a view of the whole city, the lights, the cars, the people it was lovely. Landon dropped off my bags, and left. 

I decided to take a shower, I left my undergarments and clothes out in my bed and headed inside the bathroom. I took my sweet old time, and for once in my whole life I had peace. It was such a lovely feeling. I left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and headed to my room to grab my stuff.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled. Dylan was standing in the doorway with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well this is my penthouse. I live here." He said extremely slowly like I was unable to understand him that jerk.

"Our marriage has not begun so take that ass of yours out the room and go find somewhere else to sleep." I said heading for my undergarments.

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I'm not going out of my way to make your wishes come true. I'm not your fairy godmother."

"That's right you're a witch, ass." I was trying to get to my clothes, but I was too late Dylan had grabbed them and was waving them in the air.

"I want a divorce!" I yelled.

"It doesn't work like that, I get you're uneducated but in order to get a divorce we must get married first." That stupid smirk.

"Give me back my clothes!" I stomped towards him.

"Oh black lace me like." He chuckled.

"Trust me this is the first and last time you will ever see them." I said.

"That's what you think ." He winked at me. That idiot.

"Give it to me now!" I ordered. He kept waving them so I did what a normal person would do. I kicked him right where the sun doesn't shine. He dropped my stuff and crouched down groaning.

"I told you to give them to me and you didn't listen." I grabbed my underwear and all my clothes and went right to the bathroom to change. I came back out fully clothed and thank god there was no sight of Dylan. I laid down on the huge king sized bed and shut my eyes for a quick sec.

Next thing I know I feel this weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Dylan laying down on me! His face right in front of my mine, he's lips a few centimeters away if I were to move my head are lips would definitely touch.

"Low blow Reed." He whispered.

"Get off before you get a repeat of that." I screamed.

"It doesn't work out like that love."

"Don't call me love, moron."

I saw his face moving in as he was going to kiss me, I closed my eyes expecting the worst instead he whispered in my ear," The makeover paid off you're one hot piece of ass, now."

"I'm not a piece of ass." I whispered back.

"Well with the towel you had I got to see that nice ass of yours at least I will be able to say that my wife's ass is all natural." He whispered.

"An ass you will never be able to have." I whispered in his ear, seductively.

"Trust me never say never."

"Trust me it will be never, some other lucky fellow will get a piece of this definitely not you."

Dylan Maxwell growled. He was back at our original position where our lips where centimeters apart.

"You're my property for the next year and only
mine nobody is able to have your ass or any piece of your body understood?" He growled and got up leaving me there in bed, alone.