part2

I opened my eyes. My oxygen level was 0% now. "Evelyn, I can't breathe...", I said. Evelyn took my helmet off. We were in a space station. "Here you go. Better?", she asked. I nodded my head. "Much better.", I said and I took off my spacesuit. Evelyn did the same. "Where are Will and Dennis?"

"Well, they died. We can't go back because our shuttle is broken.", Evelyn answered. I cried. "I want to go home...", I said. Evelyn placed her hand on my shoulder. "Don't cry. We'll made it to earth. Do you got anyone on earth who loves you?", she asked. "Yeah, I've got a cute boyfriend..."

"And your parents?", Evelyn asked. "I've got no parents. I never knew my dad, and I lost my mum when I was a little kid.", I answered.

"What was your mum like?"

I smiled. "Her name is Evelyn Stone. She's got short hair, and beautiful brown eyes. She was very kind and she always sung a song for me before bed. I always felt safe when I was with her and no one could separate us from eachother. But when I was six I lost her. I miss her. What about you?", I asked. "I've got a daughter. But I also lost her when she was six. She turned 20 two weeks ago. Her name is Samantha Stone..."

Oooooh... SAMANTHA lost her mum named EVELYN Stone and EVELYN lost her daughter called SAMANTHA Stone! Have I given you a clue? :D

P.S: the next part will be much longer, I promise!