His soft spot.part 7

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes,Darco came out of the bedroom and walked right up to me.

He took the plates off my hand,placed them on the table and turned back to face me.

He put his arms around my waist and leaned down til we were facing each other.

He kissed my forehead and the tip of my nose and then leaned down further and gave a soft kiss to my neck.

He then looked at me as if trying to read my mind, ''are you scared of me?'',he asked.

I looked at his eyes trying  to read his emotions too,''should I be?'',I asked back.

''No,you shouldn't'',he replied looking at me and then he leaned down again and pecked my forehead,''you should never be scared of me'',he added with what seemed like clear sincerity in his voice.

He then put me to my chair and sat down next to me joining me on breakfast in comfortable silence.

......................................................................................................................................................

I was taking a walk down the block again at 6:30 in the afternoon,trying to clear my mind off today's events.

After taking breakfast with Darco,he left after a while to go to his business but not before kissing my forehead again.

So after he left,I recollected myself,took a bath and studied for my lessons.

Then I slept for a couple hours and then decided to take a walk outside and look around the shops for anything interesting.

I turned to the 65th corner of Lincolin's street and to my dismay I saw Amanda and Brooke in the middle of the street talking with two guys who seemed to be their age.

Amanda looked at my direction and when she noticed me she nudged Brooke's arm who turned around and glared at me.

Both of them then turned to the guys and whispered something to them and the guys turned to look at me with smirks on their faces.

I saw the girls looking at me too with smirks on their faces and that's what made me realise that I was in deep shit.

I don't know what they told their boyfriends but the looks on their faces told me that they planned something bad to do to me.

I wouldn't stay there to find out.

I started walking towards the direction of my neighborhood and to my horror I saw all 4 of them following me steadily as if they knew exactly where I was going.

I felt my heartbeat increasing by the second and the fear inside me became ten times worse when I realised that their pace became faster too.

I made a quick turn to a narrow street that was a shortcut to my neighborhood and I was shocked to see Darco with some other guys in the end of the street near a black jeep.

I didn;t know why or how,but the moment I saw Darco I headed towards him for my safety.

I just knew that I'd be safe with him,I know because I always feel safe when I'm  with him,always feel like his arms can keep me safe from everything and everyone.

As I was approaching him Darco's head turned to my direction and we locked eyes.He propably saw the look on my face because next thing I know,he was frowning and heading towards me with a worried expression.