Chapter 2- A long way from home

Dedicated to septiishu_sam cuz she's the bae :-)

~ Le Time skip: Wall Rose breach~

"WALL ROSE HAS BEEN BREACHED, EVACUATION IS UNDERWAY!" A member of the Garrison yelled.

Upon hearing this you grabbed your jacket and exited your small home to get out of Ragako before things get too bad.

Near to no one was left in the village by the time you were leaving, all the exits were crowded by frightened people.
You sighed 'I guess I'll just have to go around.'
You knew this place like the back of your hand, all the short cuts, secret passages everything.

But you strayed a little too far from Ragako, you ended up aimlessly running towards Trost. Knowing that's where the danger was coming from something just led you there.

Stopping after what seemed like an hour and a half of running huge footsteps shook the ground, you looked up.

There it was.

A titan.

Stretching it's large hand to grab you in one swift movement you were on it's nape cutting through it with a precise stab to the weak spot using a large piece of pointed wood from a fallen house.

'I knew I could do it! Haha suck on that Mr. I'm worried you'll get hurt!'

You congratulated yourself mentally, since Connie left you took it upon yourself to learn how to kill titans, balance and fight, although you weren't an official solider you were just as good as one.

* Random soldiers POV *

I looked over to my comrade in disbelief of what I just witnessed "Hey, a girl just killed that titan with a piece of wood!"

My comrade looked in the direction I was staring at.

We watched as the girl sped off into the alley's on foot.

"She'll be dead within the hour."
I nodded in agreement, shrugging the thought of the girl no older then 15 surviving in a titan attack.

* Normal POV *

You sped off into an alley way escaping the steamy mess that was the titan you just slayed.

'Thats it, that's the HQ......... I think! Ah well, only one way to find out!'

Wasting no more time you sped onto the main street grabbing the attention of no titans, you were simply too sneaky, too fast.

A group of cadets a bit behind you using 3DMG looked down at you in pure confusion "WHO THE HELL IS THAT?" One shouted.
"SHE'S NOT IN A UNIFORM!" Another pointed out.
"SHE'S GOING TO GET HERSELF KILLED!"

'Jeez, thank's for the optimism!' You thought sarcastically.

The place was swarmed by titans, you had a plan. It was a bad one. But it was a plan.

A titan was knelt down it's head in line with the second floor window.

Running as fast as you could you jumped onto the titans leg and ran up it's arched back, a huge hand attempted to grab you, using this to your advantage, you jumped onto the hand which brought you right to the window you smiled and jumped in smashing the window.

The titans hand couldn't even fit through the window you laughed "Thank's for the lift pal!" Giggling excitedly as you lay on the floor some cadets were huddled under tables.

You hopped up and walked over to them "You ok?" You were greeted with open mouths and wide eye's although no words just long stares.

Suddenly a loud smash was heard as the ground of cadets who were behind you earlier crashed in.

You being well you, you didn't even turn around, you thought it would add to the suspense and boy it did, although it didn't last long.

A hand grabbed your shoulder and pulled you around "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" The guy with the two toned hair asked.

You brushed his hand off your shoulder, smiled widely and bowed "(Y/N) (L/N), nice to make your acquaintance.

"(Y/N)?" That was Connie's voice, it's fair to say you freaked the fuck out!

"Springer? Is that you?" You smiled as he stepped forward.

You ran up to him tackling him into a hug "CONNIE!!!!!!" You exclaimed happily.

"(Y/N) HOW. EVEN?" He asked letting you go.

You just shrugged "Wait you two know each other?" A brunette asked.

You both nodded "We grew up together!" You laughed.
"She's my best friend!" Connie laughed.

The two toned haired guy snickered "You mean to tell me Connie had a friend? Huh?" Your wide smile turned into a glare "Hey! Shut your face Horse boy!" You snarled.

Your words sent everyone into a laughing fit, except for you and the guy, he was pissed and you had no clue what was happening.

A/N: Hellllllllooooo, please don't question my logic here 😂😂 thanks beautiful people.