Chapter 12 *Time to leave* ❣

Chapter 12

Song: Live while we're young by One Direction. {Go to www.listenonrepeat.com and search the song there while your reading, in every chapter!}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I even got to sleep last night because the excitement was just too much. I couldn't imagine this, A full year, on the road, going to different beautiful places, and living a dream. I honestly laid in bed planning things in my head. I know Austin will be working, cause this is like his job, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun there and then. Once I heard my alarm clock go off I quick hit the off button and sprinted out of bed.

I had already packed last night with the help of my Mom and Emma, I wouldn't off had time this morning to do it considering the flight left in a couple of hours, and I had to get ready. We would be flying around to some places for the first couple weeks but after that we go on the bus!.

I took a shower which felt amazing because the water was so warm I felt fresh and ready to go.

I but my hair up in a bun so it would stay away from my face when I was doing my makeup. I was going to be on the plan for a couple hours so there was no need to do a full face makeup. I just put concealer in some places were things need to be concealed, if you know what I mean.

Over all my face was pretty clean, I like to keep it clean. I wash it every night and keep it germ free. after concealer I added some eyeliner, eye shadow, and that's pretty much it. I let my hair down and blow dried it, I eventually straighten it. My phone went off while I was finishing up my makeup. It was a twitter notification.

"@austinmahone: I can't wait to get on the road! This is a dream come true and am glad @elizabethbrooks will be with me. Love you <3"

Awe! that was so sweet. My notifications went crazy after words. People "@ing" me on there tweets. I was reading some of them and it was so sweet how much Mahomies supported me and Austin. I decided too replay to his tweet.

"@elizbathbrooks: Am glad that I can come and be a part of a something huge as this @austinmahone"

I scrolled down a little bit, you know how you're eye always goes and reads the first comment. I started to laugh like never before when I read the first comment

"@elizabethbrooks @austinmahone not as huge as Clark doe"

Yes I know who Clark is, I think everyone knows who Clark is now. I put my phone down and went over to my closet to pick out an outfit. I was kind of chilly out so I decided to wear something nice and warm, and also comfortable, you know foe the plan ride.

At the end my outfit consisted off some black and white tribal leggings, a gray knit pull sweater, a fringe solid infinity scarf, and for my shoes I wore some black combat boots. I didn't want to leave my hair down so I ended up braiding it. Before I headed out the door I grabbed some stud diamond earnings.

My family was down stairs waiting for me. I was a shame my dad worked so I didn't get to say goodbye but he did leave me a notes so I didn't feel that bad. While we were sitting in the living room with my Mom and Emma I got a text message.

"Were hear!<3" It read it was from Austin,

"There hear" As soon as I said that the door bell rang.

My mom walked over and opened it to reveal Austin and Michele there.

"Good Morning Mrs. Brooks" Austin said hugging my mother. She greeted him back and then hugged Michele. Austin walked over to me and kissed my lips, I kissed back, we kissed a couple time than pulled back and hugged each other.