Chapter 2 boarding school here i come part 1

Chapter 2 Boarding school here I come

I'm walking holding a heavy bag on my shoulder through a tall iron gate with gargoyles on the front pillars inside the gate is the most wonderful castle and just inside the gate is the most wonderful guy in the world he has chocolate brown hair and jade green eyes and the most wonderful body he looks even hotter than the last time I saw him, it was Xavier my first crush. "Rosie, Rosie what are you doing here?" I heard him say "I'm attending Everlight with you" I answer god his dreamy "Rosie your meant to be packing not sleeping" hang on what did he say "Rosie, Rosie wake up your leaving in two hours" hang on that is not his voice it sounds like.... and all of a sudden Xavier is diapering from my view in his place is Jemima? "Rosie what do you think you are doing you have got to finish packing you are leaving in less than two hours come on you can sleep on the plane" I was still looking at her puzzled when I replied " ok, I'll do that but can you help me pack I have no idea what to take."

After Jemima and I had finished my packing there was not enough time for a proper farewell. Mother William walked said " Rosaline the car is here to pick you up, I hope to see you soon good-bye, oh and Jemima you are on duty in the kitchen run along now come on Rosaline you are going to be late."

I slowly gathered my bags and mother William escorted me to the car. After mother William helped me get my things in the trunk she gave me a big hug and wished me good luck and walked away, the driver turned to me and said " Hi, Rosaline, my name is Samuel Smith, I am a teacher at the school" I was so shocked he looked very young. He giggled to himself then said " I know I look young to be a teacher but I was so excited to see you. Oh well don't you look like your mother, she was as beautiful as you at your age."

I was shocked " did you know my mother?" he started to giggle again as he pulled out of the driveway and towards the freeway " well yes I did I also knew your father he was my best friend, ah I do miss him as well as Bianca." Oh my god Bianca was my mother's name no one ever told me that and I look like her I wonder what my father's name was " um ... Mr Smith um what was my father's name and what did he look like?" Mr Smith looked at me puzzled through the rear view mirror "Rosaline you don't have to call me Mr Smith." He said is that all he heard me say I wondered " and Rosaline your father's name was Maxwell but everyone called him Max."

Samuel didn't say another word to me for the rest to the car ride. That might have also been because he had to pick up another student her name was Amelia. After we picked her up I was completely out of it until we got to the plane.

"Um Rosaline I you can sleep on the plane I will help get you bags come on wake up"